Snickerspants Productions: The Sequel

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

The Continuing Story of Brave Top Pig Snickers

Well, after a week of being the bored-est pig in all of creation, Snickers begged Aunt SlaveToFuzzy for some help. And fortunately STF was able to help us out!

Introducing... um... THIS PIG!

She's currently named Rusty, but suggestions are welcome. (And no, it doesn't have to be a candy bar, although that seems to be where everybody's headed so far!)

Anyway, we drove up to Casa STF, where Snickers was excited to hear pig noises. Finally, some action! Then he was plunked unceremoniously down on a blanket with yummy hay... and something else!

"Who are YOU?"

Things went pretty well, so Snickers didn't even get to MEET the other two candidates STF had prepared for his consideration. It's, like, the fastest round of Love Connection ever! And the-pig-currently-known-as-Rusty and Snick were transported home with no screaming and only the bare minimum of rumbling.

When we got home, I discovered that TPCKAR had climbed into a snuggle sack and wasn't really interested in coming out, no matter how much Snickers sweet-talked her.

So Snickers did the obvious thing...

Check out that saxy leg, wouldya?

Then there was much wheeking and running around and, if my nose doesn't mistake me, some anal-sac-flipping. But finally we ended up like this:

"God, Mom, can't we have some PRIVACY here?"

[Snickers's saga with Charleston Chew Chocobutt is here]

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

You forgot to mention TPCKAR is a SPAYED female! Don't want everyone thinking we are being unresponsible pig parents/matchmakers!

She had 2 sizeable ovarian cysts and recently had them removed along with all of her reproductive parts. She was still quite attractive to the frat boy!

LandosMomma

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Awe so cute!

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

She's so tiny!! I thought she was a baby and Snickers was neutered.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Oh, she is so pretty!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I still say she should be called Cougar! ;)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Yay for safe matchmaking!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm

I love the last picture! Snickers looks just like he is hollering. That's so cute!

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

<panting from the sprint over from the Chat> Wow, now I'm really jealous. He even kinda likes her, doesn't he? Gettin all up in her face with his saxxy leg! What a little hound!

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm

I just found out and I am so sorry about Charlie's passing.. he is a well loved pig that's for sure.. I will miss him..

On the brighter side, your new pig is really pretty! it looks like Snickers loves her already!

BugsysMama

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm

You could call her Baby Ruth. ;) They look like a match made in heaven!

clairey

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 pm

*rubs hands* I can't wait to find out what the company of a cute sow will do for The Snick's general boarliness.