Snickerspants Productions: The Sequel

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:34 am

Alden likes pig butts and she can not lie...! :)

Oh gosh, I love that pic of Ouiser motoring away from you! She has some long sexy legs!

Ouiser had ovarian cysts removed back in December. Other than those nasty things, she was in good health at her first vet visit. She's healed up nicely from her surgery too so I would expect no long term "girly" issues.

She lost over 100 grams after the cysts and her other parts were removed so yes, mash could be in order but I think she's a petite girl to begin with. She may not get much over 1000 g.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 am

Hey, at least I didn't NAME her Roosterbutt! And did you notice how fierce the butt mullet is? It needs a bath and a trim, but I figured I'd let The Snick show off for a week!

This morning both pigs were on the lower level. Ouiser has mastered the downwards trip, but I'm not sure how good she feels coming back up. Snickers was wheeking frantically that he knew he should be upstairs for breakfast but Ouiser wouldn't come, so could it please be served downstairs today? And Ouiser did her "Oh, we're wheeking?" wheek.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 am

Ouiser looks like she has that SUPER soft fur too. And the cutest little rooster booty of course!

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 am

I love the question mark Wheeks!!

Wheeeeek??? in our house translates to Hellooo??

J does them all the time when we aren't in the room with him.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Ooo I just got some good pictures of Ouiser getting into trouble! Will post tonight.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't believe that girl can get into trouble. Snickers must have set her up!

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 pm

I just realized that we have nicely groomed, sleek boys, and girls with wonky hair going every which direction. Really, I'm not copying.... really.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 am

Copy away... if Jasper was half as bored as Snick, he's better off now!

And speaking of Ms. Ouiser...

This is the downstairs hayrack. The upstairs one is tipped toward the grids, so it isn't leap-into-able. I had thought this one was safe, because Snickers is too big to get his fat butt up into it, and Charlie never tried. Ms. Ouiser, however, had apparently no problem!

serelixyue

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 am

ahaha, lol, so funny. I bent my hay grids very narrow so the pigs cant get inside:P

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:13 am

ha ha, she looks like she's saying 'I own this hay rack'. Snickers will never be bored now.

Hunybee

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:34 am

Ms. Ouiser thinks a bed of hay is just divine. The smell, the feel, being out of Snickers reach, and don't forget the snackability.....

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 am

Oh my! I LOVE Ouiser! And look how happy Snickers is looking! They make a lovely couple! I love all the pics but especially the one of the hay rack lounger, above!

May Ouiser spends many happy, long years in the lap of luxury, which is your home, Alden :)