Snickerspants Productions: The Sequel

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 am

wow, thats a weighty Ouiser! what a sweet anecdote about Snickers:)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

We definitely need some Whisker Grease, Mildred! I want those curly corkscrews back! But Snickers doesn't seem to mind that they're gone. I guess pigs don't need whiskers for much?

It just gets cuter. Or funnier! Last night Ouiser was on the lower level trying to work up her courage to go back up (up still scares her, I think). Just then, Snickers came down the ramp, and when he spotted her he started rumbling and butt-waggling. I wasn't sure I heard it at first, but Ouiser started rumbling right back at him! And better yet, when he got to the bottom of the ramp, she pushed him aside, MOUNTED HIM, rumbled a little, and then went right up the ramp like it was nothing!

Snick looked a little embarrassed. :)

clairey

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 am

I'm loving these honeymoon tales.

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am

Well when the courage comes, it comes in spades doesn't it?

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Haha

He don't need his whiskers to direct him now, he must follow HER. :)

Thanks for the informations about the "pig cam". It's so nice!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Love the tales of these two. How funny. Poor Snickers still hasen't figured out he's not "boss". : )

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

I love how this thread starts with only good things, I'm hoping it continues throughout! Lovely pictures of the new couple. :)

Nemo

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:49 pm

What a sweet couple!

I'm glad Snickers is happy!

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 am

Whoa! She mounted him! That's one tough chick.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Today I cut the quick on Snickers's back right paw. It bled and bled and bled. I applied pressure and nothing. I tried my husband's styptic pencil and still nothing. PIG BLOOD EVERYWHERE. So I texted STF to ask for help and she suggested corn starch.

But this is Snickers, who has a relationship to chaos very much like that of Paddington the Bear. So by the time we got the nail to stop bleeding, the towel and I were covered in Snickers blood and Snickers... well, Snickers was covered in corn starch. He looked a bit like he was about to be deep-fried!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Ha ha ha!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Poor Snick! Those black toes are a devil. I guess cleaning up all the mess is your pennance. I am glad Max and Toby's toes are pink.