Snickerspants Productions: The Sequel

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 am

Ouiser! What a lush name! ^_^

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 am

I love the "Who are you" picture! I'm so glad Snickers has a wife. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories! How neat!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm

A strong woman who wants what she wants and GETS what she wants!

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh Alden, someone asked me about Jasper being alone today, and I found myself telling them all about Snickers and Ouiser. I snuck on the thread to see if there were any updates. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing Jasper find a friend soon!

I'll post another pic tonight!

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:09 pm

I've had a lot of vet bills between the dog and Nikka. Family and friends keep telling me I don't need anymore pets. It's starting to cheese me off.

I want Jasper to be happy with another pig, whether that be male or spayed female. So Snickers' story gives me hope.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 am

Snickers is a different pig. This morning I gave them each pepper and Snick ate what was in front of him and didn't even try for more. And when I took Ouiser out for snuggles he cried for her. If you're worried that Jasper wont like anybody else ever, Snickers says "no problem!"

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am

That's so sweet to read. Snickers is really fond of her ... not even trying to grap more pepper? What is the world coming to?

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 am

Awww, it's so heartwarming to see how fond they can be of each other. Such a lovely couple!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:43 am

Male/female combos are the best! For all the struttin' and rumblin' the boys do, once they get in with a female, it's all over! Sows rule!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 am

Awwww!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 am

Where's the picture? >:\