It all started with Gordy...

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am

Thank you :)

I think it's brilliant that you remember him GP_mum. It makes me happy knowing that other people got to see his silly face, and even remember it.

It's an awful feeling skinnypigs1. He went in for surgery, and that was it, I never saw him again. I've always been able to say goodbye previously. And now I know how lucky I've been, as over the years many of my pigs have had some sort of anaesthetic (including Fozzy a few times) and they've all been fine and dandy afterwards.

I could post photo's of him all day, he really was a silly pig.

But hey ho, we must let our loved ones rest and move on with the story.

Next up, a hello from the remaining piglets...

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:48 pm

When that happened with Rugby, I just thought so many sad thoughts. Mainly I found it felt like something was left unsaid or I was worried he didn't know how much I loved him enough because I thought I'd see him later :(

I look forward to seeing pictures of more little pigs :)

Sidera17

Post   » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 am

I'm sorry you lost him. Surgery is one of my fears as well for pigs.

He was so fuzzley!

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 pm

My piggy trio was down to a duo.

Anselmo had settled in well. He'd been with us a few months now, and had grown into a good ripe potato.

He was the first black pig I'd had, and taking photo's of him was really difficult.

Arnold was lost for a while after Fozzy died. For a few weeks he seemed to be looking for him. I'm glad be had Anselmo with him to cope.

Arnold had come out of his shell alot over the part few months with living with Fozzy and Anselmo. He was no longer my shy hiding pig.

2010 was a completely sucky year. Hopefully it would come to a end with some happiness in the air!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Welcome to the front line of veggie-snatching mr was-shy! x

... let's be sharing the happiness, Jaycey!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Anselmo looks alot like my girl, dow to his listtle white crest and brown collar (although her's ends at the top). However, she's now really tiny as she has a cyst (surgery has been scheduled) and lost weight. Not that she was very big to begin with as she's a picky eater.

Glad to hear that Arnold is coming out his shell. He's a real cutie-pie.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 am

We have some great news to share, and I'd like to include it in my chronicle. But, I don't want to skip the inbetween times, so I best get it up to date!!

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:47 am

As I wanted Christmas to be a happy time for the guineas and I, and I had so many wonderful Christmas photos on here I wanted to have a photoshoot with my two lovely boys to use a e-cards and to keep as happy memories.

The two silly faces together:

A lounging Anselmo:

A cute Arnold looking like a little lost boy:

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:10 am

Christmas pudding cage hidey! OMG Where did you get it?!

These are lovely - thank you for updating :)

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:24 am

It was Pets at Home NCiS. The boys really like it, although my current two find it a bit of a squeeze.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 am

I think two boys were excited on Christmas morning:

"Has Santa Claws been yet?"

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:43 am

I never tire of seeing photos of your boys.