pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 am

Hehehe, love the frog legs!!!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 pm

I like Kaylan. She is really nice.
I do not like water. I refuse to drink it. I HATE to be near the kitchen faucet. I screamed so loud yesterday when mom went to wash my pretty poop socks, she actually laughed. She laughed really loud. She said I sounded like I was being roasted. I really hate getting wet.
I don't know if it matters. I popcorn all over my cage. I also like to karate kick the pellet bowl and anything else that is in my way when I do popcorn zoomies. Mom cleans the poop a million times a day but I always manage to find a set of poop socks to wear. I wish she would get a job or something and leave me alone. Then I could do as I please. She says I'm getting really sassy. I do like it when I watch tv with Kaylan. She holds me in funny ways, but I kind of don't care. I just love her and she loves me.
Mom called this a candid shot. She is good at the ninja stealth stuff. She has caught me a few times in relaxed positions.
I stuffed myself and hid out in the "family room snuggly", where we hang at night. Mom has little soft areas all over the house for me. I really do have it good.
Sleep well my friends.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 am

I love that you get so many frog leg pics! What a sweet and trusting pig/

Guinea Love

Post   » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 am

Too cute! I love how Kaylan is holding her so she can see the TV too.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Alden, here's a special frog leg pic. I had Alice on our back porch under the gazebo. There was a small section of sun coming through. Alice was under her towel, staying cool. This is all you could see of her:

She was like that for just a few minutes. Then I tickled her foot so she would move. Didn't want a sunburn.

TexCavy

Post   » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh my gosh! Cute little footsie pads!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 am

Tex, she is so amazing. I've had reptiles, dogs, rats, birds, a prairie dog, and numerous other creatures that no one would believe. Alice takes best ever. Her personality is unique and almost human. She is who she is. She is so... Alice...
I was petrified of doing something wrong, after reading about all the other pigs.
It is just so natural for me. I know every sound and stance and what it means to her. She is my Alice. I know her almost as well as I know my daughter.
I am just so grateful to Kate and Mike ( our friends with Harvey the pig). They opened a new world for me. I never gave guinea pigs a second thought. I was a dog and reptile person. Now I love my peeg. I want guinea pigs forever.

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 am

That last statement has been one of mine too for quite a long time now. As I have aged however, I had to change it to "I want to have guinea pigs for as long as I am able to care for them." I dread the day when my health won't let me have them anymore. But surely I will know someone whose piggies I can visit when that happens.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Happy Easter!
It has been a long couple of weeks. I had some soft poop and a little sneeze. Mom took me to the vet. That was not fun. The mean lady made me yell when she touched my belly. It's all better now. Mom didn't let me have lettuce for two days. Boo. I didn't feel very well here.
She says everything is back to normal. She bought me a new comfy bed to snuggle in when we watch tv.

Today is a really fun day. Mommy flipped my fleece AND I got to go in my jungle book. I really love the animals. I take my friend patch along and we check out all of the exhibits.

"what should we check out next, Patchie?"

"I like the Rhinoceros Beetle"

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Patch sometimes likes to stand over me, to make me feel snuggly and safe. Sometimes I get a little ticked off.

Patch and I continued on our tour of the jungle book. At the last exhibit, we got a cute picture together.

"Ok, Patchie, I am ready for a snack and a nap. Did you have fun with me today?"

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Soooo cute!

worldangel

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Love all the frog legs pics! My little one likes to sleep with her frog legs out too, but she is such a light sleeper that the moment I whipped up my camera, her legs will be tucked in again!