I had the perfect life . . .

Guinea Love

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello! I'm Lulu. I had the perfect life. I am a 2 year old tricolor abyssian girl.

My mommy says I'm a little spicy. She has had other guinea pigs before but I am her first abby. I do not think she was prepared for my spunky attitude. Her other guinea pigs must have been very dull.

I had the perfect life. I had lots of hay and yummy veggies to eat.

I had soft cuddly things to sleep in and did I mention the veggies?

I am so pretty my favorite thing is my mirror. I mean look at this face. I also love napping on my mommys lap while she brushes me. Human training was going well and I was being appropriately pampered and spoiled.

"Sigh" I had the perfect life until . . .

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 pm

What happened???

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Somebody got a cagemate.

Hunybee

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:02 pm

I have to agree LuLu. Pretty Abby Girls are so spunky and feisty. I love your cage.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 pm

What, what, what???

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Lulu, you are a gal with an attitude. I'm sure mummy cuts you alot of slack because you're so cute.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 am

Too cute!!!

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 am

until what? what what!! She is beautiful, I love the purple cozies

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am

Uhoh - I'm guessing and hoping her perfect life was only ruined by a room mate.
I love her fur and colors.

Guinea Love

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am

Thank you for all the nice compliments. Momma thinks I am pretty too. She also thinks you are very good guessers.

I love my fleece. It is so soft on my toes and comfy for napping. I can just plop down anywhere for a good snooze.

Well, back to my story. I had the perfect life but I knew something was happening because I started hearing strange sounds coming from the next room and smelling strange new smells. Mommy was spending a lot of time in their and she was talking to herself. I was still getting lap time snuggles but Mommy kept washing her hands and changing her clothes when she would hold me and I did not get to watch TV with her anymore. Mommy also started wearing this mush stuff. She said it was something called Critical Care and sometimes she even wore it in her hair. I told her she needed to stop cuzz it was not very pretty.

I could just feel it. My perfect life was about to get not so perfect.

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 pm

That's a cute angle right there. I am glad my guess was correct but sorry that a room mate messed up your perfect life. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Waiting eagerly for more!

maggiemae

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Some of these make her look like my Maggie!! LOL

I can't wait to see the new piggy!!!!

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm excited to see the next update. ;)

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 pm

The more pics shown, I will be watching to see if this aby-ish pig is ridgy enough to go on the Ridgy pig pages.

Guinea Love

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm

TexCavy, I feel silly but I had to look up Ridgy Pig. What is the difference between an Abby and a Ridgeback?

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 pm

I love abby's, them are so spunky and energetic!
Looking through Lulu's glamor shots makes me miss my Square Mitzy! :p

I love that shot of her eating with her footsie on that piece of veggies so her yumyum won't try to escape. :)

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Aby pigs have lots of whorls. Ridgebacks usually have smooth fur with a ridge down the back. But a few have wild hair or 2 whorls on the rump and a ridge down the back. Check out my pages and it may become more clear:
http://texcavy.com/

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 am

Lulu, you are a beautiful girl!

Guinea Love

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am

Thank you TexCavy. The pictures really helped. Lulu might have too many whorls for you but I will try to get you some better pictures.

Cutemomomi, I love your fiesty Mitzy. I have enjoyed reading your stories and your piggies have a special forever place in my heart. I think Lulu has a huge crush on your Bernie and she especially loved the stories about Tamago and your handsome Mojo.

Shhh, Mommy! Some things are private. (blushes furiously) There is no Bernie crush. I am an independent lady! I do not need no Boar! Even one as dashing as McBernie.

Now, where was I? Oh, Yeah. I had the perfect life and then Mommy brought IT home. Seriously, have you ever seen anything like it before? I do not think it even has a front.

Mommy is calling it an Izzy. Now what in the world is an Izzy? I think she should take it back.

88 posts