I had the perfect life . . .

Guinea Love

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am

See! This is not a normal creature!

serelixyue

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 am

hahaha! I love this Izzy creature!! Ohhhh look at that face! I love the whiteness in the center, what a gorgeous piggy I want more pictures please! She's a girl?

LandosMomma

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 am

How sweet! Look at that face!

TexCavy

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 am

Literally LOL-ing at "I do not think it even has a front." and "I think she should take it back." Poor Lulu. ;)
Izzy is quite cute.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 am

Can't wait to read more about Lulu and Izzy. They're both adorable.

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm sorry Lulu but you are both very beautiful!!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 am

Aww, too sweet!!!

Guinea Love

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Lulu is pouting cuz mommy said she has to share.

See I do have a front!

My name is Izzy and I am a peruvian guinea pig. I AM NOT AN IT LULU! I was very sick when my mommy found me but I am much better now.

I love my hanging bells, eating tomatoes and taking naps.

I have lots of snuggly places to snooze like my pigloo

and my warm cuddly bed.

But my favorite nap spot is on my sleeping bag. It is so soft I like to sleep on top.

I had the perfect life until . . .

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Oh Izzy, you are simply adorable.
I am so glad you are now safe and healthy, in a loving home with so much yumyums and snuggley sleeping spots.
Every time I look at you, I feel this overwhelming desire to come and Shitake you! :)

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Izzy is so adorable! I love her colors and beautiful locks!

mitzi

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:51 am

So adorable!!

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 am

hey I love the cozy! Is that from piggybedspreads? Izzy is sooooo CUTE

Guinea Love

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 am

Thank you Mitzi and GuineaPigGoddess. She is the sweetest little girl. Totally different from saucy Lulu. She hates to be groomed so her hair is usually a mess but we are working on that. Some days are easier then others.

Cutemomomi, I love your shitake hair dos. Wait til I post the pictures of her first haircut. Very scary.

Serelixyue, the sleepsack is from piggybedspreads and the pink bed is from ebay. I like the sleepsack better because it is all fleece so it stays dry. The bed gets damp so I have to switch it out daily but I love the pink.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 am

I love them both!

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Guinea Love, I do love your Izzy's peruvian-ness. ;) Is her hair stiff or really soft? Cozycavy's cozy companion sak looks a lot like that, and my pigs like to sit on top rather than inside like your Izzy too, lol.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 pm

What a gorgeous, contented piggy :)

Guinea Love

Post   » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Thank you, AldenM and Mildred. I think they are both pretty cute too.

Serelixyue, Izzy is very soft. When her hair is short it almost feels like rabbit fur just not as thick. Lulu's hair feels stiff in comparison.

I am sorry that I have not posted lately. We had a break in. One of the things they took is my camera. The piggies are fine, Thank Goodness.

Hopefully, I will be posting again soon.

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 am

Wow, sorry to hear about that Guinea Love :( what an awful thing to happen! :( *sending good vibes to you and your piggies*

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 am

Oh dear, how scary for you and the girls. Glad everyone is fine and no one was hurt.

Guinea Love

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 am

Thank you. This is the second time.

The first break-in was devastating. Some of the things they took had great sentimental value. The loss of my grandmothers wedding ring and my Moms wedding ring were just heartbreaking. They had also taken my camera that had the last pictures of my Dad on it.

This time they just got some electronics that mean nothing. I guess it is very common to be burglarized again soon after the first time. The thieves give you time to replace the things they took the first time and then come back for seconds.

88 posts