My Antithesis

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 am

Sooty is adorable in his little hut - the green pad really does chrip up the whole thing. Sorry to hear that Smudge is having soft poops. See if giving him some probiotic helps as well.

ilumiari

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 am

I've got exams at the moment, my first one was yesterday. I finished 1 question out of 7, but it seems that most people didn't even manage that, so I'm quietly optimistic.
Image It's a shame this photo looks a little flat because of the high ISO, but they were looking so cute, and I couldn't be bothered messing around with lights.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 am

Oh, that's such an adorable pic!!! ♥

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:46 am

It IS cute! A really lovely photo of two gorgeous guineas :)

clairey

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 am

So far every pic I've seen of these boys has made me chuckle. All guinea pigs are cute but this pair kill me.

Brainerror

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm

that's it. I'm pignapping them!

ilumiari

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 am

Noooo! My piggies!

I do think that their little brown noses and ears are painfully cute. Smudge is chirping quite a bit now. So sweet :)

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 pm

They are both so adorable.

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:36 pm

They are beyond adorable!! Really brightened my day!

I'm just doing my GCSEs at the moment.. it's a pain, gets in the way of guinea pig cuddling! ;)

Hope all your exams are going okay!

Piggywig

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Good luck on your tests, and to all who are taking them!

These little ones are so darling. I'm always so happy to see this chronicle hop to the top of the page. :)

I would love to pignap them too! uh, I mean, piggysit them some time when you need to concentrate on your studies... :)

ilumiari

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Haha, I'm going camping for a week at the end of the month, Piggywig, so I am in the market for a piggysitter - unfortunately I'm halfway across the globe from you!

clairey

Post   » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 am

I got all excited for a moment there when I checked your profile and it said 'Perth' then my eyes went along and my heart sank at the Western Australia part. If it was Perth Scotland, you'd have yourself a pignapper, I mean sitter.