The life of Squeaglez The Loner Guinea Pig

Brainerror

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 am

We lost a Pippin too, she was very special to our family so we fully understand your broken heart :(

Squeaglez

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 8:59 pm

I know I shouldn't steal Squeaglez thread by talking on it ( owner talking right now) but I think Squeaglez was talking about YOUR Pippin. He read your part one "From cavy ignorant to cavy slave" and fell in love with Pippin. Here is the origanal poem that inspired him to right that poem...

...until the stars have blinked their last,
wherever on this Earth you walk,
she will arouse,excite,inspire
my Valentine, my one dark fire...

So sorry squeagez for telling your whole story and thanks for telling me why you always stay in your pigloo and why you have super strangth to move your pigloo around =)

Brainerror

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 am

Oh Squeaglez, if only she knew.. I'm sure she's smiling upon you from the rainbow bridge.

Lovely poem :')

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Sun May 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Squeaglez you are a beautiful piggie!! My boy Zippy has turned out to be a satin as well.

Brainerror

Post   » Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 am

Satins are gorgeous, but prone to osteoporosis. It's a sad case of breeding unfortunately.

Same way my rex is probably more stone prone then others and has dry skin.

Squeaglez

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 5:20 pm

please read the last post by squeaglez owner to find out why they have not posted in a long time

http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=61518

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Hope the human is feeling better. Some viruses can really take a toll on the body.

Squeaglez

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:07 am

Hey peoplez, Owners feeling better and finnally got going but then his dad started staying home for a while so couldnt post. When his dad finnally left I let my mini dragon wings sprout and flew all around the house =). I found some fish, a dog in the backyard ( a husky X) and some pictures of budgies. I also found a computer room which is also very fun =). But then I got bored and went back in my house. When owner came home he filled a paper bag with hay so I went on ahead and made a nice nest out of it =P . I dragged a few pellets and veggies inside the nest and hid them for later and my owner started laughing. His cousin came to his house according to all the info I got by eavesdroping. She is really nice and knows lots about guinea pigs and so does her bro and want a guinea pig but their dad is keep on saying NO.

Mabe I should call some of my dragon friends and tell one of them to hipnotise my owner`s cousin`s dad into buying a guineapig while another dragon friend turnes into one and get bought then my owners cousin finnally gets a nice little pet to! And just before you ask I am trying to help them because I have a big heart and wanna help EVERYBODY. If anyone is in trouble just let me know and me and my dragon friend will help you( unless we think what your doing is wrong of course)! Anyways my owner is begging his parents to buy me a companion. I will not really mind cause more than 75% of all guinea pigs left on earth are actually dragons so I might just get another dragon friend!

P.S. DONT bother your piggys cause who know they might be my dragon friends and we might come out of hiding and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! wait *dot dot dot* just forget the last part I said =) hehehehe

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm

NOO! Am I not popular anymore? Am I history? Does everybody dislike me cause I did not post for a long time? Why does NOBODY reply?

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm

photooooooooooos :p

Squeaglez

Post   » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

YAY! A post thats not mine =P Will post pictures once my owner's camera stops being dumb and will actually upload some pics.

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm

I think perhaps you aren't getting as many responses as you would like is that people on this website come looking for real information about guinea pigs and your posts are more fictional. There is nothing wrong with dragon guinea pig stories, but it isn't what people on this website seem to be looking for.

You might try telling us who you are - not your real name or where you live - but about how old you are, what you like and are like, whether you are a boy or a girl and how you came to have Squeaglez. People here seem to be interested in what other people's guinea pigs eat, weigh, enjoy doing and what their cages look like. I think if you wrote about some of these subjects, more people would write back.

Your piggie is beautiful! Why don't your write more about him or her?)

Of course, pictures are always popular too.

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:01 pm

So accorrding to my replys I will make my posts more real so here go nothing. About me: I am a boy who absolutely loves animals especially guinea pigs. I found Squeaglez at a pet store when I was buying dog food for my husky. I immediately fell in love with him and started begging my dad for a guinea pig. My dad said yes so the next day we went to the petstore to buy a guineapig ( a mistake I will never make again). That day I started doing research on guinea pigs and found guinealynx. Soon Squeaglez was living in a 12 square foot C&C cage. Squeaglez was just 4 months old when I bought him and now he is a handsome 6 month old.Everything was fine until...

Quynh245

Post   » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 pm

until?!

I don't like being left hanging . . . xD

Where the pictures. LOL

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 pm

until what? :-o

Squeaglez

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm

I might do a chronicle tomorrow but today look at what I found while searching the web

http://blogs.laweekly.com/stylecouncil/2009/08/tribbles_vs_guinea_pigs_side_b.php

I was shocked to see some of the pictures of the guinea pigs (if you look at the last picture you can see how a whole bunch of guinea pigs where kept in one cage).

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm interested in the rest of the story too.......

I agree about the shocking pictures.

rpaws

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm

until...

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 am

Those photos are probably from Peru farmers, those guineas will be eaten.

So..until???

Squeaglez

Post   » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am

until my mom started entering the guinea pig room. She thought it smelled and started bribing me to give my guinea pig away =( . She said " If you give away your guinea pig I will get you a I Pod touch" I said, "Im not giving away my baby"! then in the end my whole family joined in. Now im being pressured to give away my guinea pig. Tune in next time to find out did a guinea pig get out of this house hold or did 2 more guinea pigs get in?

51 posts