Skinny Pig Palace

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Such great photos! They are all so darn cute!!

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 am

Wonder what it is about chin-scritches that sends piggies into a coma? My little boy gets the same look on his face as yours does.

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:26 am

I love looking at your skinny pigs, skinnypigs1 :) I also adore your needle felted animals! Especially Ernie and Pepper! You are so talented!!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Thank you!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 pm

I haven't updated for a little while!
Wednesday I am taking Barnaby to the vets, it has been 5 months since his surgery and I'd like to get an xray of his bladder to see how it is looking.
I am always paranoid that he will get another stone so it will be nice to get a view of inside to know that all is okay.
Part of me doesn't want to get it done, fear of the unknown but the rational side of me says at worst I would want to know if something is wrong and on the other hand if nothing is wrong, I can get some relief.

Here are some pictures of the pigs that I have had up on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/skinnypigs1

Lovemypigs
Supporter in '17

Post   » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:28 pm

What is going on in the land of the skinny's.......no updates in a long time. Hope everything is ok. Missing stories of the boys!!!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:23 pm

The biggest update of skinny pig land is there has been a furry critter added to their room!!

About a month or so ago I had the opportunity to take in a rabbit that needed a new home. His name is Seymour, he is about 1.5 years old.
I have gotten him neutered, he recovered nicely and has become a new member of the family.

All the piggies are doing well! I had to remodel cages in order to make room for Seymour.

It has been 6 months since Barnaby's stone surgery, he went for a check up a month ago and the vet said he was doing so well.

Ernie requires Perfect Paws ointment on his back feet daily, when I tried to stop the cream his feet went back to really red within 3-4 days. With the cream they look great but without they go back to being irritated. He still has extra padding in his cage and I keep it very clean. Oh well, we get snuggles together daily.

Grover, Calvin and Hobbes are all doing awesome as well :)

Lovemypigs
Supporter in '17

Post   » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Well, I see you have been very busy. Seymour is an adorable new addition. Lots of work for that remodel you did & it turned out great! Glad all the boys are doing well.

Thanks for the update.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Congrats on the handsome Seymour and as always, the skinny peegs are just adorable! Love your pictures!

serelixyue

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 am

Love the chocolate bunny

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Thanks, Seymour is a great addition.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Just thought I'd share my holiday photos of the pets!
If you wanted to follow us on facebook, I update on there all the time: https://www.facebook.com/skinnypigs1