Skinny Pig Palace

serelixyue

Post   » Wed May 25, 2011 11:57 pm

that is barnaby in your profile pic! I do have a soft spot for skinny pigs, I hope to have one of those one day. Their cage is like ....like.....MASSIVE!!!! all their names are so cute :)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 am

The skinny pig room is wonderful and the pigs are so fortunate to be in such lovely homes. We are talking designer decor!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 7:55 am

Yes Barnaby is in my profile pic!
Thanks for the nice comments :)

Brainerror

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 8:19 am

they're all so gorgeous!

frillint

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 9:16 am

My favorite is grover! Man I love your cage set ups! Your cage stands helped me build mine. Where did you get that blue tray you have under the hay rack in calvin and hobbs cage?

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 am

That is a bottom to a cage if you can believe it. Imagine a piggy in that size of cage.
I used the cage for transport to the vets when I just had Barnaby but now I use a larger guinea pig cage, so it made a great litter box.
I'm glad my cage stands helped you out :)

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 am

Barnaby born January 2010

Ernie born March 2010

Grover born August 2010

Rugby born September 2009

Calvin born September 2010

Hobbes born September 2010

frillint

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 am

I love that monkey corridor! They are all so cute lol I keep trying to type one of them is cute and I keep looking back and they are all just so cute!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks, monkey prints are my favourite!

serelixyue

Post   » Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

you also have the penguin prints fleece that I have! :) I think they are all made in china here, I doubt the cheap dollar store downstairs imports fleece from the US, lol. I do love the pic of the piggie standing on the brick!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri May 27, 2011 2:03 am

I aways thought skinny pigs looked so odd but after seeing more photos of them on the forum, I'm totally won over by their cutness. They're beautiful in their own way. Rugby is my favourite for his colouring and cute name.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

you're right, gpmum, when I first saw a skinny pig at a pet shop I was really shocked, never seen anything like it. But through skinnypigs or landosmama and pinkrufus...I've learned to really love them. Especially that furry snout!