Skinny Pig Palace

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm

I've been following your boys on Facebook and am really enjoying seeing their pictures. Little Foot sounds like he will fit right in.

patty

Post   » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Oh!! I had a boy who popcorn end like that when I'd "jump" my hand up and down in the hay. Your video made my laugh out loud and enjoy a wonderful memory. Loved it!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Welcome home Little Foot!

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 am

Awww, what a cute little boy! I love LOVE the popcorn video. Reminds me of the exact moment I fell hopelessly in love with guinea pigs 9 years ago: my new boar wandered into an empty cereal box I'd put on the floor, sat in there a minute, then the entire box jumped about an inch into the air. It was so freakin' adorable. And the rest is history.

serelixyue

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:36 am

Little Foot! :) Again, I WANT a skinny...

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:02 pm

I LOVE him!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks everyone! He is an absolute delight to have taken in.

Little Foot has made me realize my older boys are very quiet and laid back!
I am going to actively look for a buddy and see what comes up :) It will just take some Husband convincing I think.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Absolutely love the last picture! Calendar maybe??

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:05 pm

That piggy preschool picture would be an excellent calendar picture!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Absolutely! (and you have the perfect caption!)

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Awww thanks, he does take a good picture. So photogenic.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:32 pm

This is Bullseye, he is the piggy that has entropion (diagnosed). He will require a few stitches at some point to correct his lower lid. He was intended to be Little Foots buddy but it didn't work as planned. He was being re-homed and I had wanted to give him a chance at a friend but was supposed to return to his previous home if it didn't work out...but somehow he is still here regardless.

Little Foot will be having a spayed female friend arriving soon from Piggles Guinea Pig Rescue. I am excited and it will be a new thing for me, a female and a pig with fur lol.