Skinny Pig Palace

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Oh those boys! It's just part of who they are, not rude or anything!!!

Glad all is ok with Ernie, he looks so cheeky getting weighed up on the scales!

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 12:09 am

I love piggie bums, whether they are hairless or they have hair, so post more bums!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Well I should've known that no one on here would care. I don't see the big deal either, I am so use to their naked bums that it doesn't faze me. People on my Facebook page must have too innocent of eyes lol.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 am

Aw, the heart is adorable, but that is just silly that people freak out. LOL! They need to get a grip or just not look!

Rugby had such a sweet face. Glad Ernie is back up in weight today.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Tue May 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Haha yes, you're right. People should get a grip!! :)

Rugby had an adorable face, he was really a special bossy brat!

I am glad as well about Ernie. He had me scared for a bit.
Currently he is getting foot treatments with the FM ointment that just arrived from Gorgeous Guineas. He was having dry flakey feet, kind of red too. I think those are on the mend now for sure.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 2:16 am

I love the GG foot treatment, we are using Perfect Paws on Pixie's feet at the moment.

'Get a grip', I'd forgotten about that term! It's wonderful :)

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 11:13 pm

I've made a video on how I clip my piggies nails and how I weigh them.
Ernie is my model and actually did quite well.
He is always a bit jumpy for nails and loves to squeak even when I've done nothing wrong.
Watch the video if you'd like :)

Guinea Love

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Great video!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 30, 2013 2:00 am

I agree, Guinea Love!

Ooh! Ernie looks so sweet getting his nails trimmed! He is very good - very patient! Fab video :)

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu May 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Ernie is a sweet boy. He has calmed so much as he has gotten older, still hyper but calmed when sitting with me.

I picked up some Raspberries today! They are my absolute favourite fruit. I'd even go as far to say fav food, something I'd eat everyday if they weren't so expensive.

I offered a raspberry to eat piggy, everyone turned up their nose, except Barnaby.
I knew he was my baby, we have the same taste :)
He gobbled a couple right down!!

Barnaby is my piggy, he and I have such a bond. He makes my heart melt and just looking at his lil face, I can't help but smile. I am so thankful everyday that he made it through his surgery back in March.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri May 31, 2013 2:33 am

Awww! He's scrumptious!

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Fri May 31, 2013 5:48 am

I love it when they take the first *sniff* and little exploratory nibble of a new food. You can just see the sensory processing taking place behind those shiny black eyes: "Is this food? Something good to eat? Maybe... a little sour, but okay... yes!"

I love raspberries, too: on Kashi cereal with vanilla rice milk! I wish they were more affordable, too, and they even grow wild up here. Just never in large patches like the blueberries.