Skinny Pig Palace

LainLockey

Post   » Mon May 19, 2014 9:26 pm

I would never have guessed he struggled with arthritis! It looks like you're doing a terrific job of managing it and keeping him comfortable.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon May 19, 2014 9:28 pm

:) Aw thanks. He was diagnosed with it through an x-ray, I had thought he had another bladder stone and was so upset. He was losing weight and sitting hunched up again, it was frightening but thank goodness it was something we could manage and deal with.

LainLockey

Post   » Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Ugh. I get it - recurring stones are a nightmare! While arthritis is also unpleasant at least it doesn't require surgery.

jacqueline

Post   » Tue May 20, 2014 5:44 am

By the way, I commend your bravery - let him run around on your white carpet. . .! ;-)

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Tue May 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Jacqueline, Barnaby is the only boy who will not pee or poop on carpet. He lets me know when he needs to go back or if I place a small liner on the ground somewhere, he will go onto that instead of the carpet. Not sure why, but I won't complain :)

gds

Post   » Fri May 23, 2014 3:52 am

SkinnyPigs1 I see similarity between Barnaby and Chrumson.
He lets me know when he needs to poop or pee as well. Specially when it is a lap time. He raise his head few times, trying to sniff out his litter box. Another reason to love him so much!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed May 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Had some hay boxes made for me. Same gentlemen that built my tables and Seymour's custom cage base. I am really liking them and they are the perfect height and size.

Calvin and Hobbes outside the other day, getting into each others face.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Oh, that is a fab pic!!!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Calvin outside

Hobbes

Barnaby

Ernie

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Aw, what honeys!

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 am

Great photos!! How nice that they can be outside!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:02 am

It's their little mouths, that slightly surprised 'oh' look! And their faces . . . and your captions! Love them!!