Big Burr and the many Rebel Days

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Burr is so cute!! I think a Burr+Ouiser couple would be very aesthetically pleasing. :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 am

Love the pics!!

JadeMagpie

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

More coming soon!

JadeMagpie

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 am

PSSSSST! Hey guys! I gotta show you something *awesome*. Dandelion told me not to share this with anyone, but this material is just *too good* to pass up. I'm just sure I'm sitting on a gold mine. I'm thinking I am going to sell these to Guinea Pig Today's off shoot mag "The Saxy Sassy Cavy for Mature Discerning Pigs" and make a FORTUNE! Hahahaha!

Check out his leg!

And this is a nice pose...

I hear some pig-fans are apt to appreciate a nice bottom. What do you think of Dandelion's bottom? Cash-money, right?

Ladies love tousled hair.

And bromance!

And a sweet napping picture:

Yikes! I think I've just been caught... yep! And he's set Tumbleweed after me. Wheeek! Gotta run!

JadeMagpie

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Dandelion! You don't win admirers by sleeping, that's boring! Hehe

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Just look at those faces and butts. Totally adorable. Loved the second last pic - they look so comfortable and such good pals.

JadeMagpie

Post   » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Happy Fall!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Awww!

JadeMagpie

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Things have changed a lot over here

Dandelion has become a sleepaholic. This guy will sleep EVERYWHERE! Seriously, he doesn't even care.

Remember this guy? He WAS my arch nemesis. He's WAY to cute. Unacceptable. His name is Tumbleweed and my person just couldn't resist adopting him from the shelter last year.

WELL - turns out he is staying here. Something about this being his foreverhome or whatever. When approached for comment, he had THIS to say about it:

Fine. Whatever. But you've got to admit... he's a little weird.

But that's not why he is no longer my arch nemesis. No. THIS is why:

His name is Walnut. Or "Black Plig" as he is called by his people. He is evil. EEEVILLL! And he is my new Arch nemesis.

Black Plig: "Who? me?" ... "That guy is AAAAALWAYS getting worked up. Holy dill!"

Burr: ... Shut up! Shut up!!!

Dandelion: grumbles.

Burr & Black Plig: Hahahahahhahahaha!

Dandelion: *frowns*

Burr: Hehehe Dandelion! Hehehehe! ... Ahem. Anyway. Back to Black Plig. He's Tumbleweed's new friend (as if that twerp deserves a friend! HA!). My people thought he was too lonely, and I wouldn't let him live with us, so now Tumbleweed and Walnut are BFFs. Yaaaay. Not.

Then, to make matters worse? My person decided to FOSTER a womanpig full of progeny! ... Then the progeny came forth and were birthed. Among them was this curly looking pig.

Thus my person became what is known as a "foster failure." She adopted thus curly furball along with a brother from another mother. The curly guy is named Mooma, and his black and white friend is name Simon.

Awwwww cute. Blah. Yicky.

Well whatevs! That's all I've got for now. I've got hay to eat. Butts to sniff. You know. Boar stuff.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 am

Wow, alot sure has happened. Congrats on the new pigs. I can tell Simon is going to be a beauty. Loved the pic of Tumbleweed with his front paws out. Who can resist that face?

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:18 am

Oh gosh, they are all so cute!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 am

Love the pictures. I enjoy seeing snuggled piggies :)
I love the stretched out pictures, so adorable and calm.

clairey

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Please send me Dandelion.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 pm

I love your photos - and your gorgeous guinea family too, of course! They all have such expressive little faces!

JadeMagpie

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks everybody! Oh man - @Clairey - I am pretty sure if you all knew how awesome Dandelion was there'd be a pignapping line at my door!

I read lots of posts about pigs who do not like cuddle time -- but Mr. Dandelion is ALL ABOUT cuddle time. If I set him next to me on the couch, he will waddle up and start pawing my arm or hop on my lap. Then he does this thing where he LEAPS up on to my chest (and he is a BIG PIG).

I have to catch him otherwise he'll fall down. He wants his head under my chin or on my shoulder, and the rest of him just rests limply against my chest. <3 <3 <3!

clairey

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 am

*pokes elbows out* Get in line, people!

Alan used to do the jumping up to my chest for hugs thing too. <3

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 am

Oh, awesome pics!

57 posts