Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Not sure about the FB news, but if you have departed, Momo, I wish you and Ben all the best. I am sure the piggies will be well. I hope you stop by to continue to let us know how you are doing. The forum won't seem the same without you. Best wishes and best of luck. We miss you!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 am

I remember speaking to you about this. I know it must be so painful for you - you are such a wonderful pig mum and you have certainly explored ALL avenues and chosen the safest and sanest route.

No one should judge you for your decision to rehome. x

<3 <3 <3

Wheekers3

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

I cant imagine the pain she must feel. Guinea Pigs have a way of nudging themselves into you whole day. I would be forever thinking oh, its 4, time for cucumbers!! My heart hurts for her.

Somtimes in the journey of our lives thing happen that we cant stop. People leave, incomes change, caretakers really cannot continue taking care...sad as it is. I have often thought the what ifs for us.

If i didnt have Mr. Wheekers I would physically not be able to care for my fur babies. I would have to make a similar choice.

I am happy for brave Momo to go so far and be with her forever family.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 pm

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I feel loved when Traci pointed me here thins morning.
Through the past week, through emails, phone calls late at night and mailers, you all held my hands and told me we will work this through...

Although I still have tons of packing to do, I need to stop by and say a proper bye.
It has been impossibly difficult to look at my apartment without the cage, and hard to remember not to grab pig veggies as I went to buy milk at Safeway on Saturday,..
I look frantically around while sitting in a restaurant that had a very squeaky doors, and of course, that alarm i have in my own head, lookit, 9pm, veggie time.

Hard not to parade into the living room and say "Emma, lookit what i got today,..."
It is the littlest things.. the snorfles, the way their heads smell, the way Maxie stands at his attention when the coffee grinder goes off,...

I will be leaving tonight, it is too hard for me to wait till Sunday, and Ben will fly on Sunday night.
But before we say goodbye, McChompChomp does have something hooge to announce...

We will all keep in touch, and there is so much I want to tell you about their new homes, but time is ticking and a momo needs to get packing...

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Congratulations! And blessing heaped upon you and Ben and your families.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

How sweet! We all love you very much.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Congrats, I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you have been with the difficult decision you had made; I am sure you made sure that your herd was going to a loving caring home, and I am sure it wasn't easy. I will be thinking about you in the days and weeks ahead.

Please continue to let us know how you are doing, and what we can do (if anything) to support you in your new journey.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Congratulations and all the very best in your new home, Momo and Ben.

Like everyone else, I am very sad to hear that you are not able to bring the pigs with you as we know how much you love them. Without a doubt, I am sure you left no stone unturned to find the best possible home for Emma, Maxie and Bernie.
We loved reading your Chronicles and laughed and cried with you as you so generously shared your stories and life with your pigs, past and present. Thanks again for sharing them with us and hope you will keep in touch.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh, Momo, please don't let this be goodbye. Please keep in touch and love our pigs along with us, even if yours are living with a new mama. I hope eventually it's something you can do without it hurting.

Also: congrats on getting married! You're not just having a wedding, you're having a wedding TOUR, like a rockstar! that is so cool. :)

clairey

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:16 pm

^^ Everything Alden said. Please don't be a stranger, Momo.

Breadfan4

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Good luck and congratulations!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Congratulations Momo and Ben!
Safe travels to you both.
I can't imagine your heartache at being forced to give up your fur babies.
We all support you and love you like our family. Please come back and update us soon!