Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Text and photos by CavyCastle!

Mama cutemomo and Papa bujimo!! So...the Ninja Lady asked a friend, Auntie Shirley Fehr, who is a professional animal groomer, to trim my royal bum for the hot Southern California summer. I am royally displeased. SO SHORT! But oh so refreshing. And then when NL pets my short hair it feels so good I get all rumbly!! (Rumblestruts) NL says I look like I'm in the military, and it's right and proper to show respect on this Memorial Day weekend. I can't argue that logic. Anywho, Lookie!! Lookie!! Auntie Tina or Djakarta, on GL, brought my treats!! The NL got on her knees and wept with joy. Silly, I'm the one who should be celebrating! I told her to get up and feed me!! She just keeps hugging the bag and counting her bandaged fingers. Strange lady..... Anywho, we did a taste test and I gobbled up both the Oxbow and the Vitakraft. I'm not picky!! Now Berno Benji can have his icky oats, I've got something better!! I'm happy!! Afterward, Berno Benji and I curled up, um, er, together in the soft cuddly, and there was a great Sunday nap, can you see us both? I is happy Papa and Mama! Happy and content. (Burrwaggle)XOXOXO

clairey

Post   » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:02 am

What the what? I just saw this. Asleep together in a hidey! Finally getting her nibble rings must have mellowed Emma out.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Unbelievable. If not for there having been an independent eye witness, I would have thought that was a stuff toy in with Emma. Well done MacBernie.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 am

Text and photo by CavyCastle, July 1!

Dear Mama cutemomo and Papa bujumo, well things have been lively here in San Diego! Ninja Lady and Auntie mmercedesmom have been arguing over me! Happy joy, joy, I am again, the center of the world! (Burrwaggle, purr) Anywho, NL asked when Benji Berno and I were coming home and Auntie says she's in love so we're staying with her!! The custody battle continues, but I think we'll be staying with Auntie. Why? Well....Benji Berno likes the nekkid girls next door, a lot, and has decided he likes it here better than at the Castle. But, the other reason is Auntie brings ME, and only ME, FOOD!!!! I'm tired, a lot, these days, and the food bowl is sometimes so far away I just can't be bothered to get there. So, NL and Auntie thought it best if I got "hand fed" during the day. Breakfast in bed!! My evil plan is working brilliantly!! Mwahahaha!! Anywho, so Auntie and I sit for hours eating, watching movies (my current fav is Wizard of Oz, but Auntie says Dorothy is whiny so I threatened to bite her), and talking. Sadly, NL can't sit that long cuz of her ninja duties (and what does "reconnaissance mission" and "Deep 6" mean anyway? I asked but NL just smiled and winked, again). So, here we stay. Though NL has threatened a late night ninja kidnapping....
San Diego is a fun place to live!!
XOXOXO Emma

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Text and photos by mmercedesmom!*

Hi Mama cutemomo and Papa bujumo, McBerno here!! Auntie mmercedesmom is helping me try out some new hairdos! Shhh, don't tell Emma, but I want to look good for the cute pink girl next door! Her name is Hairyette and her current boyfriend doesn't have ANY hair! I figure I might have a shot at impressing her with my hairy good looks. Which "do" shows off my hair the best?
Love always, Bernie.

P.S. Remember, don't tell Emma!

*who has also given me her permission to keep the GL crew updated!

minismama

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Berno has EYES!!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm

I was thinking the same thing!
It's so good to see Miss Emma too.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Lovely to see Emma and MacBerno again. He's looking super chilled out.

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 am

Berno looking dashing in his hairdo! Too cute!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 am

Sad news from the Momo-world. I've been asked to post this here; the announcement is from CavyCastle.

Emma lived to the ripe golden age of 8 years and 2 months. Over the last year of her McChompChomp adventures here in Southern California at both mine and [mmercedesmom]'s home, she ruled as Queen and would accept nothing less!! Since Christmas, however, we noticed her Majesty was slowing down. After more vet trips than we can count, it was determined that the slow growing cancer in her reproductive system was finally winning. With constant communication with Mama Momo and back again, we began extensive comfort care and tried to make Emma as comfortable as possible. Toward the end of March, Queen Emma McChompChomp informed us that she was ready to storm the Rainbow Bridge and give them what for on their tomato schedule. Without a complaint, or even nibble, but with a quiet sigh, she passed from our loving hands into a pain free new adventure. As promised, we held her paw all the way.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

Emma! A true guinea pig diva. We will all miss her.

And what will poor Berno do?

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am

Sweet dreams Emma!!