Guinea Pig Math Schimpf Style.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Mojo wants to know...

"What is this?"

hmmm Mojo. I dunno. It doesn't look like a piggie.

Brainerror

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:14 pm

omg want!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Ohmygosh, so so so so so so FREAKING CUTE!!! want.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:19 am

Oh, sweet!!!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 am

New day, new year: life moves on.

Hello everyone, Eve here.

Life as you all know has been very hard on my mommy and since she hardly has time to do anything, I thought I would help her by taking over our chronicles.

Now, I will try my best to write the stories as they happen. As it stands Romeo has something to say. Take it away Romeo...

Yes I do, thank you Eve. I wanted to say, we have gone through a huge change for the new year. Mommy (with the help from the weird men folk) dismantled our 2x6 cage, did some cutting, moved everything to the "living room" and we are now going to be, according to Eve, more active in our chronicles. I for one am happy in the new 2x5 cage. I heard Reko telling Mojo that he is happy with it as well.

Thank you that is all.

Here is the new cage:

As you all know, Jens Custom Crafts has an awesome new product called a "Hay Trough"

Well Mommy has order one for us but in the mean time she made two different types of her own so we can hold out until the new one gets here (No she will not be currently selling any type of this).

I think its really handy and the hay taste so yummy.

Romeo... Yuck... now it has boy germs.

Romeo!!! Did you poo next to the food bowl. We talked about this yesterday. No poos by the bowl, its gross and shocks me on how poor your manners are.

No body loves me, every busy hates me. I think I'll go eat worms... I mean hay, yuck worms.. eww thats gross.

Awe Romeo, I still love you... most days.

Mean while....
Hey Mojo... Do you think I could possibly ask you a few things? Like where do babies come from? Why is the sky blue? What is a sky? Where does hay come from?

Umm... erm... Mommy!!!!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 am

Awe, Happy New Year guys and I love your new digs!

That hay rack reminds me of Windspirits. Looks like a good design.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 am

Bugs Mom.
The girls needs to be tweeked a little. I have some ideas on how I'm going to do it, but not today, I have to make meatless pot stickers for a family gathering today.

Happy New year to you too!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 am

I hope you're planning to send a couple of pot stickers my way ; )

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 am

LOL only if you like Sweet Potatoes. This recipe was calling for butternut squash but I could not find any. So I'm doing it with Sweet Potatoes.

FYI, I won the battle with Mr. Eschimpf last year. Yams that they sell here are also sweet potatoes. You will hardly find true Yams here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato
VS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_%28vegetable%29

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm having sweet potatoes mashed with orange juice, brown sugar and cinnamon with my baked ham today ; )

Yams don't ship well so no one in the US or Canada has ever had one unless they've been to Africa.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 pm

I LOVE the photos of all your girls, they are beautiful . . . and you cage set ups, AND of course - your beds!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Bugs. I know, I get peeved off when people try and sell Sweet Potatoes as Yams. *sour face*

MildredM: Thank you :D