Guinea Pig Math Schimpf Style.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Tue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Love the picture of Satu!

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 pm

I read your FB post and thought I should come on this thread to offer my condolences of Mojo's sudden passing. I am so sorry to hear of Mojo's passing, he was one of my favorite pigs with his long hair and his personality. He will be missed by many.

I also will cross my fingers and toes that Reko feels better soon and gets his appetite back.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh no! I am so very sorry. I loved Mojo.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm sorry to hear of Mojo's passing.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh dear, can't believe that Majo's gone. So sorry for your loss. I loved seeing his photos and reading about him.

tashab

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Mojo eschimpf.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I am so sorry about Mojo! I hope Reko is ok. What is going on?!?! :-(

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue May 28, 2013 12:10 am

JudiL, I don't think she will be on much given that Reko is sick, but what I have read per her latest FB post is that Reko has no interest in food and is lethargic. She does not suspect Reko's illness is related to Mojo's passing. I am sure she is so heartbroken:(

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

It was a warm morning in August when I went to check on Clover. We had noticed she was pregnant only a few short days before and I was checking on her hourly.

This day was different as I saw three new pairs of eyes staring back at me. One of which stole my heart.

He stayed with us for the first 3 weeks of his life, a sweet little curly ball of cuteness, but I felt he would be happier living away from me as I thought I wasn't ready for any more male guinea pigs.

Time passed, 8 months in fact. I rarely could afford to drive up and visit him. Then one day his mommy (my sister) sent me this photo:

I pined for him but knew he was happy.

Shortly after his first birthday my mom decided my sister was not caring for him enough and gave him back to me. This was one of the best days of my life. The night he came home I laid with him on my bed and he melted on my bed, we both knew he was home:

I knew he should have a friend and soon he and Reko were together, though it didn't last.

Mojo always had a special place in my heart. He loved his bedding and was always the first pig to figure out how to use it.

He loved being outside, sunning himself into perfection.

Lets not forget his hate for baths and the comical looks he always gave me.

He was my only kissy pig and while sweet, he always knew how to tell me off in some way, like when I forgot to clean out his bowl before filling it back up.

The last photo I got of him showed just how silly he can be.

I will never forget my little man, the pig that stole my heart from the second I saw him, who made me laugh when he popcorned when I swept his cage. The one who always gave me kisses and talked to me when I was upset.

Good bye my sweet man. I love you.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 pm

What a beautiful tribute. He was such a sweet sassy boy!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Mojo was an adorable baby, so cute. I like the last picture you have of him, shows his sweet personality.
RIP lil buddy :(

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry, eschimpf. He was an absolute doll. I'm so glad he came back to live with you so you could love him more.