Guinea Pig Math Schimpf Style.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 pm

When I order a 50lb bag of pellets from the Hardware store it equals to $1.42/lb for Cavy Cuisine.
BUT I would love to get lower calcium pellets.
All you have to pay is $10 for duty?

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Yup, that's what they told them. So it works out to be 111 an some change CND with the duty. I figured you would want to know because of all the stone issues. Oxbow in Alberta is about that much for 50lbs, so it doesn't matter to me now with that price.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 pm

You all remember my Reko look a likes? Well last month or so I asked the lady who makes them for the rescue if she could make me Aolani. I wasn't expecting to get it until the end of April because I wasn't able to buy it until this Thursday but the lady who runs the rescue sent it early (knowing I am "good for it") as a surprise!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Hee! What did she think??

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Yes I wonder if Aolani approves; I just noticed the eyes match Aolani's beautiful blue eyes..geeze she sure does have such beautiful eyes!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Awww that is cute!

Breadfan4

Post   » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Aolani is truly one pretty piggie!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

I love Aolani!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 pm

I think she was confused...

Yesterday I was playing around with the light diffuser and external flash I got with my camera, wanted to see how it would take photos of finished bedding but Reko and Mojo were so cute...

My regal man:

Mojo sending me (and everyone) kisses!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Oh, that second picture is just lovely! Maybe even as a possible calendar photo?

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Lynx, which one and I'll zip it over in the largest size I have (which is pretty darn big ;) ).

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

The middle picture (your "regal man"). Oh, and add that it's a "he" and his name too (and any other details you can think of - I'll put it in my calendar possibilities folder!).