Pigjes Pigs Piggadise Part Poo ... erm ... Two!

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:40 am

Ha! Pigs in space. . .

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:47 am

Also gives new meaning to the phase 'when pigs fly'. They are adorable and seem quite taken with the plane.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:51 am

I love how creative you are with your cages. Lucky pigs!

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 pm

What beautiful pigs!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:46 am

Thanks!

Bought a Smoby Cotoons Happy Blocks shape sorter.

I was a bit worried that it would be small, but as it is "square" and has 4 entrances, it's perfect. It’s such a huge success, that the 2 pigs highest ranked in dominance always use it, so Aiko and Yiyi do not get much chance to sleep in it.

It’s such a huge success that we planned on getting them all. The previous versions are already sold second hand, they are just colored differently than light blue. You can find them for 5$ already!

They dismantle in less than 4 minutes, as only the bottom needs to be pulled off and the 4 door locks unscrewed.

Yuyu was the first inside. As she is the tallest and weighs the most, I was sure it fit well.

Plucky loves it!

Aiko would like one too!

I had to put Yiyi in myself, as she did not get a chance the first 3 days it was in the cage!

This must be the piggie equivalent of a crop circle? XD

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 am

Ha ha on the piggy crop circles. I like how well ventilated the happy blocks are. The pigs obviously approve as well.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:28 am

Cute. Like a little house with 4 chimneysl.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm

I love the crop circle.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:13 am

Thanks, heheheh.

Enjoy the pigs new vid!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DwaAuYU4w

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 am

I have seen proof that piggies can popcorn in their sleep. Plucky was sleeping deeply, eyes rolled towards the nose, and I held a small piece of melon in front of her nose. She popcorned before she woke up, rofl!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:04 am

Those little huts are so cute! Great repurposing of toy!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm

I used to waive food in front of a sleeping dog's nose once in a while. It was so funny to watch them waking up. I can only imagine how cute Plucky was!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:28 am

Plucky was sitting on hub's arm. I told her to kiss Pappi's arm and she did. I was baffled! I told her again and she did it again. Incredible how well they understand us!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:24 pm

One smart guinea pig!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 am

Test driving the carrier. Aiko never had before, she too needs to see it as a fun item, before it’s used to go to the vet.

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:46 am

You're such a good mom!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Yeah, really. I just cram 'em in there. :P

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:19 pm

*looking away in embarrassment* Yeah, me too.

tashab

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:32 pm

I always bribed mine with fruit. Huck an apple slice in one end and shut the door after they go after the tastiness.
Your method is a little more humane that my surprise.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri May 01, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks! Do keep in mind that I have nothing better to do all day than to come up with ideas ;)

I do not have to work anymore because of my health issues, my social life locally is at a low point because of it too. Nope, no compassion, I have many online friends too! But, it all still boils down to me having Pig TV most of the day and being brainwashed by the pigs, lol. Don't even start with the time I spend lurking on the internet for new ideas for them! And if my health allows it, I draw comics about them, rofl!

Anyway, enjoy the new vid.
https://youtu.be/V9J4oYfzX9w
I forgot to post this vid about the Y’s growing up, because Aiko arrived to join our family.

965 posts