Pigjes Pigs Piggadise Part Poo ... erm ... Two!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:48 am

Thanks! They made two extra doors in them since this pic was taken, for extra access, of course. Pigs are great interior decorators, as we all know too well, heheheh.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 am

My pig loves nothing more than making ajustments to anything i get him. Bless. Hope you and your pigs are well.

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:28 am

Yup. Just caught Pig Pen walking around the cage with a cozy on his back. All I could see was a walking cozy! Ha! He preferred it in another corner.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:09 am

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 am

Love your girls! I really like the music you used for this one.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 am

LOL!! It's too early in the morning to laugh this hard! Thanks for sharing your entertainment. I love it!

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Way too cute! Musical strawberries. I think this is my favorite video so far. . . ;-)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 am

Loved the latest video. Fun to see them checking out the different beds and Aiko just bull dozing her way through the beds to get through to the other side.

Pippipig

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Love it.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 am

Found some great cheap rabbit cardboard houses with free shipping on AliExpress. They lasted 3 weeks, the last week only the roofs were up. I did not use them in one go though, so the pigs would not be bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBjP7g ... e=youtu.be

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 am

Wow them rabbit houses sound fantastic! Bet you have to get them online right? Everything is by online these days. call me old before my time hahaha but i liked it when you could go to a shop and feel things. Maybe thats to do with me being blind though. i miss the shops!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

I can fully understand in your case, Maddy_harper! To me, online shopping is a blessing, because I am disabled, partly in the mobility department. I can walk and drive short distances only.