Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 8

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Your pictures/memories are beautiful!

Gusley

Post   » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Anita and Ian, I'm so very sorry to hear about sweet Mariella. May the wonderful memories of Mariella help to soothe and heal your hearts.

((Sending hugs from across the pond))

ElvisTCB

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 am

Mariella was a living doll, & now she's an angel. The nail clipping photo is so precious! I know how painful it must be to look at these photos now, but what a treasure to have so many cherished memories to look upon when the pain hopefully subsides & can be replaced with a smile.

I wished you lived around here/offered to share your tremendous gift of taking piggy shoots.

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:56 am

Mariella is mentioned in this beautiful tribute:

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 am

Thank you all so very much, your kind words and thoughts - and gestures - really ARE appreciated. We adore the pictures, Lily and Logan, how kind you are to do those for us, we will print them out and hang them in the Piggy-Palace.

I think grief . . . well, it reminds you of all the losses . . . and how precious life is . . .

We are both so grateful to all our wonderful friends here - thank you, each and every one :)

Ellisa

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm

I am very sorry for your loss. Mariella was indeed a beautiful girl. I lost my Pedro the day after you lost her. Maybe her and Pedro are friends over the Rainbow Bridge?

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Mildred, how are Marigold and Fairy doing?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 pm

They are doing really nicely, thank you, Regiane. Marigold is so laid back she doesn't seem to have noticed, and as it means more salad for HER . . . . well, she is positively popping - I even think her fur is growing back a bit more. She seems very bright and cheerful.

Fairy has noticed and a few times I've seen her nose in the air, scanning around her, as if something is missing, but still she is her happy usual self!

A bit of a panic earlier, Marigold was IN the toadstool bed, Fairy hadn't realised and flew in like a mad hatter. After a few bounces of the toadstool, Marigold's bum appeared at the entrance as if to say 'get past THIS then'! I soon enticed her out with a tasty morsel :)

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Aww, they are so cute even in only words. Glad they are doing ok.
So sorry still though for the loss. :(

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 pm

I've also been wondering how Fairy and Marigold are doing. Thanks for the update!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Good to hear piggy life is returning to normal ; )

Hunybee

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Aww that's so sweet about Fairy sniffing for her.

My blind dog does that too. My sighted dog finds a nice quiet place to hide, (apparently, it gets tiring when you're constantly being bumped and accidentally stepped on). After awhile the blind dog puts her nose to the air. It took me few minutes to realize she was sniffing for her sister.