The Southern Boars

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Oreo, you are in our thoughts and prayers; may everything go well on friday and for a painless, quick recovery.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Hoping for a recovery.

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Thank you all so much. Since I'm at home with that computer, here is his holiday photo, which I took for his family when I was sitting for him back during the summertime. He's just so cute.

oreoxmas2012 by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Panda bear piggy! What a wonderful photo :)

mkkayla
Supporter in '14

Post   » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:27 am

Sending prayers

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Oreo, you are in my thoughts! I wish you well!

Piggywig

Post   » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks to everyone who is thinking of Oreo. He is having a bit of a tough time of it, I'm afraid. He came through the procedure all right, but he has been scratching at the incision and feeling bad. He's doing a bit better today but still needs all the kind thoughts you can send him.

I feel very sad for his family.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Best ninja wishes to Oreo and wishing him a speedy recovery.

Crazy4me

Post   » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Postive thought have gone out to Oreo; hope you start to feel better Oreo.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 am

What a beautiful boy. Healing wishes his way.

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks again for all the healing wishes and thoughts.

I saw Oreo's Mom this morning... he is not looking great, he is on special pain medicine, and more antibiotics, but he is beginning to act like his usual self, she says. Busy and demanding. So that is good news. Everyone at the vet's office just loves him. He is quite the charmer.

The not great news is that they will travel soon, and he will have to travel too, so he won't like that. It could be stressful. I would offer to take care of him while they're gone, but I'll be travelling also.

My boys are doing OK, and I am knocking every wooden surface available that they stay that way. Their only problem right now is that they need their toenails cut and they hate that and I do too. I'll let you know if MoonPie manages to bite any of my appendages off this time. Fingers are better than carrots during mani-pedi time, apparently.

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm

From our house to your house, we wish you peace and happiness this season.

peacepigs by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr