Pig Bang Theory

Ellisa

Post   » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Ah! It's been so long since I've posted anything!!

I have just been accepted into an AHT program. I am very excited but also nervous to leave my pets!

The program I chose is half online, half on campus. We start on campus for a two months, then we learn the theory aspect online, then back on campus for two and a half months. The second year is pretty much the same. While on campus I will be living in res., therefore I can't take my pets with me. I live in Manitoba and will be taking the program in Alberta, so I won't be close to home. I have never been away from my pets for longer than a week. When I travel I usually take them with me. My family will be taking care of my dogs and pigs. I know my babies will be in excellent hands. I just feel so guilty leaving them because they are my responsibility, not my parents'.

I am going to compile an extensive list of absolutely everything about taking care of everyone, and what to do in case of emergencies. My mother has assured me that if anything seems slightly out of the ordinary she will take them to the vet right away. I am not so much worried about my dogs. I know they will miss me, but my parents love them and will spoil them while I'm away. I'm mostly worried about the pigs. I feel really bad because it is A LOT of work to take care of them. Sheldon needs his eyes washed out daily, and I clean their cage every second day. I'm going to try to raise their cage to make it easier for cleaning. I am also going to have to show my family how to do everything since I am their sole caregiver.

I'll post some pictures of Penny and Sheldon in a wee bit!!

Ellisa

Post   » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi pretty Sheldon and Penny!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Sweeties!

GuineaPinny

Post   » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 am

what fat happy pigs!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:14 am

Sheldon always looks like he's so aware that he's living a really good life. :)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:56 pm

I seriously want to snuggle Sheldon. No kidding. :)

Ellisa

Post   » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks, everyone!!

Sheldon is so nice to snuggle with! He's so calm and gentle, and he has the most squishy dewlap!

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Congratulations on being accepted on the course! I hope you have fun!

Gosh your pigs are just... oh I want to snuggle them all up!

Ellisa

Post   » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks, poppycorn!

I really wish my camera didn't take such poopy pictures. I feel like these pics just don't do them justice! Perhaps I will have to invest in a new one! :)

Ellisa

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Took some Christmas pictures of my fur children! The pics of my dogs are a bit blurry because my camera sucks when the flash is off. I apologize for that!

Here's my little peegs! I'm surprised I got them into the basket together without Penny going all diva!

Here are my little dogs, Bosley & Archie.

Here's my little Archie bear. He's my best bud and follows me everywhere I go <3

Season's Greetings, everyone!

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh my this warmed my heart! Hehe! ^_^