Pig Bang Theory

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I love them both, but Shelly is so so handsome! He definitely has my heart :)

clairey

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 am

Sheldon just has That Look. He's adorable.

Would it be making a terrible leap, given their names, to wonder if I'm not the only person who sings 'Soft Piggy' to their pigs?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 am

You're not, Clairey. *mumble*

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 am

Sheldon and Penny are absolutely stunning pigs. I'm so glad you could give them happier homes!

I hope Sheldon's eye gets better again soon!

clairey

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

Alden - bwahahaha!

poppycorn

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh and I cannot help but mention that I've bought the first season of the TV show today; I've seen a couple of episodes but I wanted something to watch that would cheer me up! I thought of your Sheldon and Penny when buying it and watching it! :')

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:31 pm

The show's theme song gets stuck in my head whenever I see this thread's name.

But these peeeegs are so much cuter than anybody on that show.

Ellisa

Post   » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone!

Sheldon is indeed a very special boy. My relationship with him is much different than with Penny. I know Penny loves me, and I am totally in love with her, but she could take or leave me. With Sheldon, it's like he actually needs me. He didn't get much love in his previous life. He'll curl up in my lap and gently hold my finger with his incisors <3
I just wish there was something I could do for his poor eye! It doesn't seem bother him much, but it sure drives me crazy! One minute it's as good as it's going to get, then the next it's all red and angry again. All the drops I've been trying don't seem to help. Drives me bananas!! Sorry for the rant!

During the move I seem to have misplaced my camera charger. Once I find it I'll be sure to take some new pics of Pen and Shell to share with everyone!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm

That's so sweet. Yes some pigs just make your heart melt. Thankfully, Sheldon was rescued and is enjoying the good life, plus has a girl friend to chill with.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Me too.
I am not sure how many times have I said I love your cage and pigs, but I have to say it again.
They just have such expressive faces, each one surely makes you love them in their own little ways. :)

Ellisa

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

I finally found my camera charger so I can take some new pics of Penny and Sheldon, but in the mean time I thought I would introduce you all to my other furry loves!!

I am also owned by two dogs, Archie and Bosley! They will be 4 next month, but they are pretty sure they're still pups. They are Bichon x Shih Tzu x some other unknown breeds. Arch and Bos are brothers and absolute best buds. Archie is my big man dog. He likes to guard us and he has the heart of a Rotti. He loves to swim and go running. Bosley is my little "Princess". He's very sucky and loves to be babied. He's a very sensitive doggie. He was badly attacked by another dog a year ago and can get fearful of new situations. They are spoiled rotten. I love them so much!
Here is Archie on the left and Bosley on the right:

We also have a crapweasel! She actually belongs to my sister, but I call her mine, too! Her name is Lola, and she's about 6 years old. Unfortunately, Lola is a lone chin. We have tried to match her up with a friend, but she wouldn't tolerate any of that. It makes me sad that she's alone, but she gets lots of love and attention. She loves her chew toys! We give her new chewy toys every night, and by the morning they are pretty much gone. Lola is a very social girl and loves attention. She's very sweet, but can also be quite b*tchy!!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Oh my gosh, your house is now on my *must visit* list, just full of adorable animals! :)
Lola sounds sure like a character, she looks so soft. <3