Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Happy Valentine's day to all in Fairyland where there's something magical always going on .... that or a yummy plate of salad to polish off.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:47 am

Great Valentine pics! A lovely Valentine for everyone!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you :)))

We got a bag of gifts AND a card! Pics on the way soon . . . it's salad time now, sorry!

poppycorn

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Looks like they've had a grand time! I love that picture of Pixie - I never noticed her slightly brown eyes before! :) She's beautiful! (And has totally stolen my heart...)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Hello there my adoring Fairy Fans. Today is an even more special day in the Piggery calendar than usual – It’s VALENTINE'S DAY!

I wonder what tokens of everlasting love have winged their way from far flung corners of the globe to my cuddle cup?

Judging by all the excitement the postman’s made a delivery!

Errr, Bear, what’s this Valentine’s Day thingy about then?

Ummm, that’s easy Pixie – no idea! But if I’m not very much mistaken, it involves presents and therefore a strong likelihood of tasty treats too.

Quick, while Fairy gets herself all beautified, let’s check what’s snackable in here?

I say Pixie, steady on there. I rather suspect that that there packaged was addressed to little ole’ me.

Stand back – Fairy coming through.

Goodness me – there are tasty treats! I’d better tell Bear quick, while Fairy pontificates about something or other.

Bear, you should have seen it. More gloriously hearty mouthfuls than you could shake a piggy butt at.

Time to hatch a cunning wheeze type plan.

Fairy – why don’t you check to see who sent this wonderful Valentines Day tribute, while we tidy up.

Hummmph – tidy up? I can’t help thinking those pesky twosome are up to something.

Now, let me see. Oh yes, this wonderful card was sent by my gorgeous boarfriends Gomez, Frederick, Ernie, Humphrey, Vincent, Oscar, Elmo and Herman, and posted by their Pig-Mummy, Auntie Pyretta. A jolly great big thank you to them.

What on earth is all that chomping noise coming from behind the card? I can hardly hear myself read!!!!!

Ha, those two will need to get up earlier in the afternoon if they want to out smart Fairy. I cunningly deployed a decoy packet of substitute tasteless treats. So while those two greedy piglets have a snooze to recover, I get to nibble the real pressie packet all to myself AND – I get to wear a trendy hat too!

Oh, I do love Valentine’s Day – almost as much as I love all of you! xxxxxx

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Blow! I posted the pics in the wrong order . . . . hang on!

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

AWW Fairy, how could we not love you, you are just too special!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Hello there my adoring Fairy Fans. Today is an even more special day in the Piggery calendar than usual – It’s VALENTINES DAY!

I wonder what tokens of everlasting love have winged their way from far flung corners of the globe to my cuddle cup?

Judging by all the excitement the postman’s made a delivery!

Errr, Bear, what’s this Valentine’s Day thingy about then?

Ummm, that’s easy Pixie – no idea! But if I’m not very much mistaken, it involves presents and therefore a strong likelihood of tasty treats too.

Quick, while Fairy gets herself all beautified, let’s check what’s snackable in here.

I say Pixie, steady on there. I rather suspect that that there packaged was addressed to little ole’ me.

Stand back – Fairy coming through.

Goodness me – there are tasty treats! I’d better tell Bear quick, while Fairy pontificates about something or other.

Bear, you should have seen it. More gloriously hearty mouthfuls than you could shake a piggy butt at.

Time to hatch a cunning wheeze type plan.

Fairy – why don’t you check to see who sent this wonderful Valentines Day tribute, while we tidy up.

Hummmph – tidy up? I can’t help thinking those pesky twosome are up to something.

Now, let me see. Oh yes, this wonderful card was sent by my gorgeous boarfriends Gomez, Frederick, Ernie, Humphrey, Vincent, Oscar, Elmo and Herman, and posted by their Pig-Mummy, Auntie Pyretta. A jolly great big thank you to them.

What on earth is all that chomping noise coming from behind the card? I can hardly hear myself read!!!!!

Ha, those two will need to get up earlier in the afternoon if they want to out smart Fairy. I cunningly deployed a decoy packet of substitute tasteless treats. So while those two greedy piglets have a snooze to recover, I get to nibble the real pressie packet all to myself AND – I get to wear a trendy hat too!

Oh, I do love Valentine’s Day – almost as much as I love all of you! xxxxxx

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Sorry for the confusion and mass of pics.

Thanks, Crazy4me :))

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww, my sweet Fairy girl. <3 I love you so much! And your sisters are quite beautiful as well. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Aw, such sweet pictures! They do look like they all have a wonderful time! Even if only one guinea pig is getting the real treats!

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:45 pm

I was perusing my pinterest just now, and saw a pin of a white guinea pig sitting on a stuffed bear....I looked a little close and realized --- It was Fairy sitting in Mr. Bear's lap!!