Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 am

I love July too!!!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:21 am

Oh . . . . Ohhhhh! Mavis and Mabel :) they were both real little characters! I love all the pages on the 2012 calendar!

Fairy's flight was delayed . . . . Too much rain. It's a funny day. In the last hour I knocked my carrot and beet juice over, then I Went to mow the grass out the front of the cottage, it was sunny when I started but part way through it started to rain, I got very wet. Came in, flicked the light on as it was so dark, and bang! The electrics tripped. I hope that's my three things to happen today!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 am

Sorry for the trip delay but the upside is that Fairy's grass and garden will be nice and green with the rain ; )

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 am

It is green, Bugs Mom . . . Just realised we don't have our usual array of lillies though. The Lily beetles have had a feast! I can't believe it!

Fairy had a romp last weekend, she likes to feel the grass under her toes . . . . I hope she like the sandy beach just as much!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Wow, so pretty. For what it's worth because of the late rains and cooler Summer, my lillies are being pokey this year. My Stargazers are being particularly slow! At least I don't have beetles chomping on them.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:09 pm

We feel much better knowing your lilies are a little reluctant, Bugs Mom, and here's a beetle for you so you don't feel left out. It's ok. One won't hurt! We only started with two, last year . . . now we have armies of them.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Ahem. If I remember correctly it only takes two - right? lol

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Golly, your garden is amazing. Absolutely charming and perfect.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks, snowflakey, you are very kind :)

Yes! I think you are correct;)

Fairy has given up on her hols due to the weather - she WILL be going, hopefully in a couple of weeks time.

She couldn't resist testing her deckchair out today, just like her daddy!

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Like father, like, um pig?

Your perfect subjects seem to have fallen asleep in the sun.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Ian must have whipped Fairy out there for 15 minutes if your weather has been anything like our! We've had little patches of beautiful sunshine--then RAIN, RAIN, RAIN! And maybe even some rumblies thrown in.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Love the picture!