Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Mrs_Ames

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I love the little deck chair for Fairy! Just too darn CUTE! :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 am

Ian has a farmer tan ;)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:47 am

Oh yes! You are right, JaneDoe! He will have a bit more of one now, he was stuck in a jam on the motorway yesterday for a couple of hours, engine off and window down.

We haven't had any rain for almost 40 hours now, a visit to the seaside for Fairy and co looks likely this weekend!

Ian was away last night. He's Fairy, peering around for him to feed her!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 am

While Ian is away I have adopted the piggy menu - well, plus an egg . . . An avocado and some sprouts!

Wednesday's tea!

Thursday's tea!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

I see faces! :) What artful and delicious looking salads.

And Fairy is adorable as always, of course.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:35 pm

The salads look delicious! But personally I'm far more excited about the prospect of Fairy Beach Photos this weekend. :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks, iastate09 :)

Food Behaving Facially! My salad tonight (Ian's is in the fridge, he will be back later).

The weather will need to mprove, AldenM1, it is raining again and we haven weather alerts, with thunder on the way. It is so frustrating. The gardens and land needed a good drink but many crops are going to be ruined at this rate.

Barbara Osborn
Supporter from '05 - '12

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 pm

I pop in occasionally and read your thread the first. Somehow knowing that you and yours are doing so well in Appleby make my heart happy.

Been watching anything British on PBS and just love seeing you in your habitat on Flickr. Watched every minute of The Queen's Jubilee, Wimbledon (Go Andy Murray!) and now the London Olympics.

My Scottish blood is so calling me back to the home of my forefathers.

We really will have to swap homes someday.

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 am

Wow, Mildred! You take so much time to make your food look good ^^ I'm the kind of cook where the food might look a mess and still tastes pretty good, lol. Looking forward to Fairy Fotos :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 am

Sere! Hello! We missed you . . . But we know how busy life is :) I loved seeing YOUR piggies today.

Aw Barbara, our hearts are happy knowing yours is!

The weather isn't too promising . . . Hopefully early next week will bring some sunny days.

Topaz

Post   » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Those salads look so good!

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Like this?