Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Princess Anastasia is so dainty! Mr. Bear seems always ready for a party!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 pm

I love Fairy's remark about the integral crown. You tell her, Fairy! I mean, what's a princess? How'd she get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. (And also, probably, by having a watery tart throw a sword at her.)

tashab

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Alden, hah!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Loved the royal portrait and the close-ups of Fairy. Just look at her pink lips, she's so kissable. I wonder where Bear and Pixier were during Princess Anastasia's visit. I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted to miss out on the tea party.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:51 pm

I love your fairytales, Mildred. So colorful and magical

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:38 am

Thanks!

I don't know where the time goes, I think this must be the longest time I haven't taken photos of the trio.

They got their nail trim and weigh in yesterday. Pixie UP 70g! Bear UP 70g! Fairy down 45g. I am not worried, at her last weigh in she was her heaviest ever!

They are all enjoying their morning snack as I type:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:29 am

Aw, what dolls! Lots of vegetably goodness!

shiny
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Wow - I wish somebody would make me a lovely salad like that! What beautiful guineas they are...

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 pm

All three are nicely rounded out in the back. :P

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm

That was very polite, Bookfan! I'd go so far as to say Bear is tubby!!

Thanks, Shiny, your piggies are all gorgeous too :)

Yes, vegetably goodness, indeed, Lynx! What a good description.

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:43 pm

So nice to see Fairy and her friends. By the way, Mildred, how's your voice these days?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi Jaqueline! Yes, I really must take some nice, new pics this weekend, I like to see their photos too!

My voice is a little better, thank you, quite good at low volume now, but useless on the phone or when i try to speak a little louder. I bought a voice amplifier on EBay, it came today, it could be useful if my voice doesn't improve by April 13 when I am doing a rug making workshop. I know I will need to 'speak up' and that is when it lets me down!

It's odd but Pixie and Bear seem to be able to hear me say 'suppertime' very well :)

How are all your little fairies? Your fairy-whites!?