Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:54 am

So cute--I love Pixie's face!

wibster1

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:57 am

That's a great idea! I'll need to pick one up for my girls. Pixie looks so cosy! Love Fairy's hat too.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 am

Due to an influx of present for ME, I have had to install my very own Christmas Tree to fit it under!

Look, there's MY name so it MUST be all for me!

Muuuuuuuuum! Is it time to open it yet?

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 am

Awww!!! That's so cute!

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Aww, Fairy is so adorable!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh, a Fairy-sized tree...with birds! :D

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Fairy is so cooperative when posing for photo shoots! Maybe because she knows how photogenic she is

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:04 pm

I cannot believe how cooperative and trusting she is, I guess I don't expect this as she is after all blind and deaf, but it is obvious Mildred and her husband spent a lot of time with her, and I am sure Fairy loved the extra TLC.

She is such a sweet pig; I think her Fairy magic is working on me!

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Well, I have 4 Pigs with LWS, blind and deaf, and trust me, being cooperative has nothing to do with hearing or seeing. I think the Fairy magic is all about Mildred and her husband and the time spent with beloved Fairy, in addition to her already lovely personality.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Don't let on, crazy4me and jaqueline, but Fairy does tend to sit where she is put, making taking photos a little easier! I remember Casper's mum (Casper was another lethal white syndrome piggy here a bit ago) mentioning how odd it was when she had a new (regular) pig, she didn't sit still where she was put unlike Casper!

Fairy loves being handled, she really is totally trusting of us - she has no reason not to be!

The birdies arrived in the post today, Bookfan. A bargain from the RSPB, half price along with all their Christmas cards.

Another photo card . . .

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:26 pm

And I meant to say 'thank you', Jaqueline. Your words made me feel humbled :) and you too, Crazy4me!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Bear and Pixie have such cute expressions! Fariy is truly in charge of your herd.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 am

How hard was it to pose them?

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 am

They are so precious. And so is their family. I hope you ALL have a very happy Christmas.

wibster1

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:27 am

Love that last picture. Pixie looks so shifty, as if she's been caught in the act of stealing the bauble. So sweet!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Impatient (and pretty) Pigs!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Oops! Posting photo again (after I made a mistake on Flickr with it, I don't think it will show now!)

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

I think that last one is my absolute favorite! What a great picture! Merry Christmas to you and your whole family Mildred!!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:44 pm

I thought that post in different languages meant it's a Unicef Christmas card. :)

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Yes the last picture is my favorite too, I really enjoy all of your pigs Mildred but of course my favorite is Fairy. Merry Christmas to you and your family Mildred!

978 posts