Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 pm

I love how Bear sits quietly for her photo to be taken, while Pixie can't wait to explore. Fairy is doing well weightwise. She's heavier than my 2+ yr old girl - who's very picky with her food.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Aw! It took Fairy a couple of years to really appreciate her food, GP_mum!

Bath time again, is it?
Is anyone else hopping in?

That feels so nice!

And a cosy Fairy-wrap! You don't know what you are missing.

Oh-ho! Pixie and Bear are having their baths now.
Double trouble!

That's it! We're done now!

Our bath was very nice, mummy, just a bit too wet though!

I thought it was perfect - I feel so snowy and fluffy, just like a pretty, little Fairy really!

It was ok but the best bit are the apres bath snacks.

C'mon, let's be sharing the snackettes!

This is a special Fairy Announcement:
To all my piggy friends out there who don't like bath time, may I suggest you PRETEND to enjoy it - you will be amply rewarded with some jolly nice snacks at the end, I am sure!

Crazy4me

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Fairy you look stunning after your bath, white as snow!

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Fairy is so super bright and wonderful! I absolutely adore Pixie and Bear's facial expressions at the end! :') haha!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 pm

What wonderful pictures! They look like they are having a quite nice time!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Aolani just had first bath last night. She was a perfect Fairy wanna be, the only time she got upset was when I have to turn her away from me to wash her bum.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Wonderful bath photos. Look at them enjoying their little blow dry, seated on a towel wrapped deck chair. Bear's face is so trusting.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Their tubby times always look so sweet and fun!

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 am

Adorable bath pics. Fairy is always so shiny and clean.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 am

The Angry Glaring Wet Pixie picture is to die for.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 am

Love it!

Lunatic Pandora

Post   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 am

I love Fairy's expressions! She looks all puffy and soft in that last photo, just like candy floss!

wibster1

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah I agree that wee Bear just looks so trusting. It's a funny expression on her face as if she just can't understand what she's done to deserve such luck, love and pampering in her life. Almost as if she can't believe her luck! Bless. x

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 am

Wonderful series - made my day. I especially love the one with Fairy looking up at you/camera from the towel.

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 am

Precious pictures, as always. What lovely, clean girls. Wish my stinky little boars were so fond of baths!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:14 pm

As always we loved reading your comments.

When you bath Aolani, eschimf, I can imagine she feels like Fairy. So sweet and trusting! And as good as gold by the sound of it!

Also when I read your comments I see the photos through your eyes and see things I didn't see before, such as a trusting Bear, Wibster1! And an angry, glaring Pixie, and a puffy Fairy, and their tubby times being so sweet and fun!!

You all really made my day :))) thank you!

Ellisa

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Aw, I love little Bear getting her tummy dried!

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Mildred, it's always so inspiring to see how calm your piggies are (at least when you click the shutter!). It's clear how gentle you and Ian are with them, and all of the effort you put in to having them be handled in a way that allows them to trust you.

Some of my piggies are just sooooo skittish! I wish I had more time to work with them. Some days, when things just have to get done, I do try to "get it over with" as quickly as I can, to minimize their stress (like nail cutting or hair trimmings).

I see your piggies calmly in their tub, and it reminds me to pencil in more time for their baths, to try and make them more pleasant, rather than something to just hurry and get over.

How lucky they are to have found a home with you. Thanks for sharing!

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Ditto Jacqueline, Mildred must have spent a lot of time with her piggies as it is evident in the pictures, they are so trusting and beautiful!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm

As always, such a lovely collection of pictures Mildred!
Lookit all those faces, just exquisitely bootiful and expressive.

I sorely missed all your stories Mildred, so good to be back and on the Fairy train again.

978 posts