The Fabulous 4: Snickerspants Returns

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Oops. My guinea pig embroidery fell off the bulletin board! It's back up now. :)

Creeper is so sweet. He got a new friend today. Not an adoption, but he was paired up with another single male that just came in. They are being vetted next week. They were both very calm and sort of "meh" about introductions. I hope it stays that way because they both really need each other.

Wally as guard dog...HA! He let Diamond wander right out and down the hall the other day. She turned into the bathroom and I nabbed her there. Silly girl. No fear.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:04 pm

This is Emma, miraculously cured of Small Head Disease.

And this is one of the babies!!

I do apologize for the lack of awesome photos. None of them came out, seriously! Although there are a couple where you can see what my husband was going for, at least. Like this one, where Emma has all three babies wedged under her:

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Oh my, that baby looks like her/his mama, just missing a white stripe down it's nose

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Marital bliss, Team Snowflake style.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Poor Cookie, Albert does not respect her the way the Snicks respects Ouiser and let's her have the most comfy beds :-( tsk, tsk, bad Snowflake!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 pm

I love how disapproving the Snowflake looks from a distance. :) Could we be expecting Snick photos anytime soon?!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Maybe Albert is a liberated modern manpig who wouldn't insult Cookie by assuming she needs special treatment! Maybe he's happy to share but Cookie prefers her space because the rear portion of the AlbertTresses(tm) smell a little funky! Who knows! :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man (yeah)...

Hunybee

Post   » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 am

Hes so handsome. What a good clear shot of his face.

Amy265

Post   » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:17 am

I heart Snickers!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 am

Hi, Snicks!

minismama

Post   » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Snickers keeps being like he is because he KNOWS that he gets the admiration of the womens.