The Fabulous 4: Snickerspants Returns

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Argh... she didn't happen to mention what she thinks about the shilintong??

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:12 pm

(And I didn't come up with the dancing carrots! That was Clairey! Although I totally stole it and used it on Facebook.)

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 pm

No she didn't but I should talk to her again tomorrow.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 pm

"You took my sub-pig away from me. And I'm not blind and I can see through the divider that she's getting snacks you're not giving me. So don't even start."

(Side note: as I was photographing this, my husband wandered into the room. I got home late last night and he had already changed the pigs' water and fed them dinner. He said, "Yeah, I saw that, but I didn't clean it up because I thought you might want to discipline him.")

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:21 pm

How do you discipline a guinea pig? Poor little Snickers!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Who knows? My husband has some odd ideas. I mean, I guess my blowing on Albert or tapping his nose when he's chewing is discipline. But what was I going to do here, other than docilely clean up after his fun?

During the cleaning, he popcorned like crazy. I was reading it as a "Ha ha, I made you do extra cleaning!" kind of popcorn.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:30 pm

That sounds like an accurate interpretation of the popcorn in question :-)

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Poor Snickers! Glad Ouiser is feeling better, although Snickers doesn't seem all that happy with the current arrangement.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:37 am

I wish I could edit this as a little movie.

We'd zoom in on Snickers, dozing sleepily in his soft bed, while lullaby or classical music played in the background.

...and then we'd pan right to Ouiser, crouched in readiness, leaning on a folded cup, wearing a helmet and peering through binoculars, on the lookout for potential eagles. In the background, the swelling pre-battle montage music from some brave WWII movie -- something with lots of drums.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Sounds like you need Brambles to come visit you.

It's a movie I'd watch :-)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Folding the OTHER cup. You're out of commission for a day or two, EVERYTHING goes to weeds.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Poor Ouiser, recovering and trying to keep the house in order! This is why boys should never be left to themselves. Yes, I'm talking to you Snick!