Perpetua, Puzzle and Pepsi

Wheekers3

Post   » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:31 pm

I always figured the feeding rumble was a, "Thats right lady, bring that plate right up here, front and center."

Somewhere I have a photo of I and a guinea pig, Bernie, getting blessed on the steps of my childhood Episcopal church.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:26 am

Mladdy, Patapsco is an American. His fur is brownish-grey and shiny. I think he’s a satin but some say he’s not. Pepino is a white Abyssinian.

It's definitely a reaction to a stimulus Wheekers3, good or bad.

I haven’t taken the pigs to get blessed since 2012. Not that I don’t believe in it, but I totaled the car in 2013 and I work weekends :(

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:42 am

I forgot the feast of my own Patroness this year :s

Wheekers3

Post   » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 am

It's never too late for a feast, Perpetua says.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:01 am

True that, Wheekers3.

It was three years ago last month (November) that I adopted my beautiful Patapsco. I love him so much.

Wheekers3

Post   » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Happy Anniversary! - and many many more.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:02 am

Thank you, Wheekers3.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 am

Patapsco is so funny. Yesterday afternoon I was lying on the couch and I said "Vladimir Zhirinovsky" out loud. Patapsco rumbled. I thought it was a coincidence so I said it a couple times and he rumbled every time.

Again, I'm wondering if it's a political thing or if he just likes or dislikes the name.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:44 am

hahaha thats funny that is. My chock rumbles at the tv. Radio. People with low voices. When hes being stroked inside the cage or out. Hes a rumble purring wheeking machine who will be heard over everything. Hes very insistant and he wont stop till he gets what he wants. He has me wrapped round his paws thats for sure.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 am

Oops, I forgot, yesterday was Patapsco's fourth birthday. I gave him the better part of what veggies and pellets I had left--he and Pepino will be spoiled today.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:54 am

there is nothing wrong with spoiling piggies i think. chocks very spoiled and he knows it.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:21 am

Pepino grabbed the hem of my skirt in his teeth and pulled it the other day. It was like a human baby.