You're the one for me fatty!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:46 pm

The card you sent me was super! A nice weight card stock. I think you will be able to print a calendar okay.

What I wish I could do is upload the calendar to Staples and have it print off bargain calendars (they have sales) at your location so you all wouldn't have to pay as much and no shipping charge. You would likely be able to take the file there. I am hoping there would be some GL donations to keep us going if I provided you all with a file ;-)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:24 pm

I think that is a great idea! We don't have Staples in Wisconsin, though. We should look into Office Depot/Office Max too.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:30 pm

A lot of the little mom & pop type copy shops now have the ability to print computer files also. Not sure how, and not sure of pricing, but I know the place I used to work could/can do it.

clairey

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Set your pignapper alarms.

(Mwahaha)

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Lynx, you could upload one copy of the calendar file to some file sharing place, then people could burn it to a CD/DVD and take it somewhere to be printed, or print it themselves. Yahoo! groups are free, and you can share files on Shutterfly. I'm sure there are others, I just don't know about them.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:08 pm

We'll see what works out best. I have to have enough pictures to put together a calendar first though!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 am

The other option is to do something on Zazzle; you upload the pictures into their template, then make it available for people to purchase. It's going to be more expensive than Staples, probably, because of shipping, but it is a no-hassle experience because you don't have to find a vendor to print it or print it and bind it yourself.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 am

Maybe we could have a choice.

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:24 pm

I have a zazzle account

Brainerror

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:29 am

We have decided to put nibbler to sleep. It will happen late afternoon at my work. This way I can stay with her..

We'll give her pre med by mouth instead of gassing her down to minimise stress and then when she's under we'll xray her and give the other injection after.

Can't say I'm ready for this :(

She's so poorly lately..

-On a very high dose of amantadine and still in pain
- caught lice as her immune system is weak
- caught ringworm from the pups
- has severe alopecia from cysts/womb issues to which hormone injections were not working anymore and can't operate due to weight/age/immune system
- she's 600g now
- her right eye is looking worse every month and I think she lost a lot of sight in it.
- her joints are just getting worse and will never get better

Taking all of this in account and the fact she's 6 I think it's kinder for her to be pts.

Of course my heart is breaking...

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:53 am

Awww, Brainerror, I'm so sorry. I know what a tough decision this is. Try to remember that you're making the best decision for HER. It hurts us, but she will be well and happy while waiting at The Rainbow Bridge. Sending lots of warm wishes and VR hugs.

Rough question to ask at this difficult time, but... Will you have a necropsy done?

Brainerror

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks Granny x
I'm thinking about it, just to see what her womb was doing as it was suspected she may have early signs of cervical cancer. I know her other organs are fine and we're doing the xray to see if the arthritis had moved to her spine