Continuing Life In The Pigpen

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Can Bobsicle come over here?

clairey

Post   » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm afraid not but I'm sure I could squeeze in a skinny or two here if they'd like to share his warmth.

Though at some point spring or summer just have to happen and then it'll be snip, snip, snip...

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 am

Oh my goodness, those photos are a riot. Totally made my day. I kept the post up all afternoon at work and took a peek at photobombing Bobs every time I needed a laugh.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
A satisfied Stephen and Bobs fan

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 am

There's my handsome Stephen! Come to Auntie GuineaPiggin, sweet boy!

goosey1019

Post   » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 am

Oh my goodness. The first and last photos killed me. I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him so bad. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 pm

That photobombing picture is the best thing EVER. He really got right up in there!

clairey

Post   » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:22 pm

It's a great 'typical Bobs' shot.

I had a bit of a scare with Stephen last night. He seemed to be having great trouble with his back legs (I posted in the medical forum). However he was back to normal within a couple of hours and is full of pep today so I'm hoping/assuming he'd twanged a something and it's gone back to where it should be. I'm keeping a close eye on him for any signs of arthritis or whatever though.

After the drama, life continues at its usual pace.

*lickety-groom*

*yawn*

Zzzzzz

Crazy4me

Post   » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 pm

So glad that Stephen feels better today, I bet he did twang something. Robert I see is being on his best behavior so far, or is he full of mischief?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Oh dear, Stephen! I am so glad you are feeling better today xxxx

The pair of you are so lovey-dovey :)))

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

I can't use words to express how your pigs make me feel, Clairey. And what a lucky slave you are to have had two such companionable pairs of boars!

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:36 am

Eeeee! Bobbins yawn with little pink Bobbins tongue!

Your pigs never fail to make me smile, clairey!

Glad to hear Stephen is doing better.

After much studying of Bobs photos, I have come to believe that Bobs' charm lies in the perfectly symmetrical white halo of fur about his black face.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 am

glad to hear that Stephen is better. Must be such a relief. both of them are quite the picture of domestic bliss.