Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

wibster1

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 9:25 am

Glad that Wee Fairy is feeling better!

The PiggyPalace stuff is gorgeous. I got one of their angel crash pads for my girls' Christmas but they won't use it as they prefer to be more enclosed than the design allows. It's a real shame because it's gorgeous. I'm going to give it to my local SSPCA so some other wee piggy can get the benefit from it.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I have 2 of her crash pads and he girls now love them. Wibster you may want to leave the pads in the cage for a while as my girls took a while to get use to them. Otherwise, I'm sure your SSPCA will be most grateful for them.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Yes, ours turned their noses up for a while! Even now they can go for days without using the copters then the next few days every time I look they are asleep in one!

Fairy sneezed at teatime, a big snotty sneeze. She still seems as bright as a button though. Pics very soon.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 pm

The girls enjoyed some sunshine in the garden today:

Poor Pixie was quite worried about the likelihood of getting gobbled up by the monster pig looming up behind them

A small snack soon held her attention . . .

. . . although not for very long!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Poor Pixie! Cute pictures and your garden is looking lovely Mildred.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 pm

That's so cute how she keeps looking at (?) That's not Mavis, is it? Love your crew, Mildred!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm

What cheery and fabulous pictures, MildredM!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Hope Fairy continues to be ok. Nice to see that she's keeping up in terms of size with her 2 sisters. I know she's the lightweight amongst the 3, but she looks like she's doing weill weight-wise in all the pictures. Love how Bear is focussed on what's important - food and eating it. The garden looks great, by the way.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 02, 2013 1:52 am

Thank you, BugsMom :) We seem to be enjoying spring weather at last, everything has greened up and is sprouting, a lovely time of year.

Yes! It IS Big Mavis, stf!! She is starting to age now, her insides are hollow!

Thanks, Lynx, more pics to come - these few sort of fitted together but there are a couple of funny ones - I will try and post them today.

Thank you too, GP_mum, fairy does seem to hold her weight around 800g pretty well. Someone called yesterday and very tactfully commented how Large our piggies are, he said they'd had them a few years ago but theirs were much smaller sized!!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 am

H ha. That's because his pigs didn't get the extra-special over night salad to tide over any hunger pangs after dinner, nor daily yummy tea time snacks.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 02, 2013 3:50 am

Yes!!

Fairy was very brave, showing everyone it WAS safe out of the barrow . . .

Even though she was a little pensive . . .

. . . she was happy to show Pixie the way to the best snippets of grass!

Pixie still wasn't happy about things though!

'PUT ME IN THAT BASKET - NOW!'

All safely back in their barrow for their trip indoors!

'I am a very brave piggy really!'

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 am

guinea pigs really light up your life I think