Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

clairey

Post   » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:12 am

It shows what a confident young lady Fairy is that the balls don't trouble her at all! I suppose she can 'see' them with her whiskers, so off she goes.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:30 am

What a great idea. You are such an amazing pig-mom, Mildred.

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:46 am

Aaahhh I love the idea of a piggy ball-pool. I used to love them as a kid.

It may largely be due to fear of pain... my back is bad at the moment and it means that I don't sleep as well because I'm worried about it hurting, if that makes sense? Brains react weirdly to pain. I hope it feels better soon!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:00 am

Aw thanks,Poppycorn, I am sure you are right! I hope your naughty back settles down soon.

It is funny, Bear sometimes looks at the balls as though they must be brightly coloured bombs just waiting to go off right under her! Fearless Fairy on the other hand seems to like the feel of them rolling into her are she trundles through them! Pixie is totally unfazed, as long as she can find some snackettes among them she is happy!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:21 am

I love the balls--like McDonald's or Chuck E Cheese.

Did you just buy a bunch and put them on the paper?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Sorry, JD, just catching up here! Yes, they roll better on the newspaper plus if they wee it just soaked it up!

I Messaged you, Poppycorn ;)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Poppycorn has a BAD EMAIL (it bounced to me).

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 am

Thanks, Lynx, I will try contacting poppycorn via Facebook.

Fairy enjoyed a lovely cuddle last night following her afternoon at the pig-spa!

Her pretty little nose is healing up nicely now, the photo shows the sore bit up darker than it actually is (it is virtually a regular pink nose colour now and not so red as it appears here).

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:47 am

Fairy looks so beautiful after her spa session; glad her nose is healing up so well and that she is back to her usual Fairy magical self ;)

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Fairy looks so relaxed at comfy in Ian's arms. How lovely it must be for her to feel so safe, secure and loved!

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Fairy always manages to make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside. <3

Yeah, the email I initially signed up with had to be closed - I'll let you know my new one Mildred! Sorry, Lynx - I thought it had changed. :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:55 am

Cute profile piggies, Poppycorn.

Ian is such a great cuddler. I still think of Brainerror's pic a couple years ago :)