Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:20 pm

OMG. Bear looks like 3 concentric circles when viewed from head-on!! I love the pictures of her looking out the window. Better not tell Fairy about this. Don't want her to get jealous.

Yes, Lynx, need link for calendar!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh LOLOL! Yes, she IS a concentric circle dollop! I was so tempted to add something to do with the 'Do Not Bend' bit on the envelope (as in: Oh you are safe, bear, you don't need to do any bending . . . ) but it felt so rude!!

Thanks again, Lynx!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey, I got a bunch of calendars printed and the order form up too! This was just what I needed to get going (I actually had pretty much the whole calendar done a couple months ago - just had to "accept" that it was done and print it).

clairey

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:11 am

I'm still giggling at Bear and her concentric circles. She's definitely an ample pig.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:51 pm

I can't wait to put my order in, just what I need to put all my uni deadlines on. ;) haha!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:33 am

Busy with weekend jobs in The Piggery! 42 toe nails trimmed, 3 underneaths washes done and 4 teeth trimmed!

What's that? I am underweight by 2 grams?

Quick, daddy, better feed me up!

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 am

Nom nom nom get eating Fairy! It's winter time and we all need to fatten ourselves up a bit (good excuse for mince pies me thinks!)

wibster1

Post   » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 am

Good to see little Fairy again! Thought I was the only one that did the underneath washes or bum dunks as I sometimes call them. x

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Fairy is such a doll. Of course all of your guinea kiddos are just beautiful, Mildred. I hope she puts weight back on for you guys soon.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks, Cinabuns Legacy! Fairy is now suitable podgy with a warm Winter coat too. And Pixie and Bear . . . They are suitable podgy too :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 am

What is she eating in that last pic?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:23 am

She's eating something she is NOT meant to have - Cavalero Nero, sort of black cabbage leaves. It makes her poops soft! Pixie and Bear love it though!