Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm sorry about Ernie. Rest well sweet pig and watch over your special little girl.

I have a good home. Just not as good as Fairy's ; )

Baba

Post   » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Pixie and Bear are welcome to be our permanent guests :-).
Maybe Fairy should have married Snowman, but sadly this will not happen anymore.

Pixie and Bear could become good friends with our Sumo Girls
Daisy and Frosty and they would get unlimited KM 3rd cut
*nom nom*.

wibster1

Post   » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 am

Aw bless him and thankful that he gave us little Fairy! Still think that's a fantastic name for him. X

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Condolences to Fairy for the loss of her daddy, Ernie.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Thank you :)

A tree blew over in the garden today - it just missed The Piggery and the small tree (behind it)! That's Fairy-Magic for you!

I hope everyone in the UK is safe, the winds were pretty strong here today and it looks even more worrying for the east coast and in Scotland.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:07 pm

The wind has been pretty wild here in east anglia UK

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh dear! Were the girls all a-twitter? Or were they inside at the time?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:06 pm

They'd just had their lunch, AldenM1, in the Piggery! I didn't hear the tree fall because of the overall noise of the wind! I'd only been out to check them about half an hour before though.

A lot of the coast around Norfolk has been affected. Keep safe, MaddyHarper.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I was just checking in to see that you were safe and dry! I'm glad the tree missed the piggery! What a scare.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:07 pm

I was just thinking of you! So sorry about that tree but glad it missed the buildings. I am so fond of trees :-(

wibster1

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Mildred and Ian I'm so glad that you and the girls are all ok! What a scare with the tree though! x

It's been really rough up here in Scotland. One of my mum's neighbours had her car wrecked. The windows on it were smashed and there are holes in the roof. Some people have even found trampolines in their garden that weren't there the day before.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:43 am

I've been worried about you, wibster1, sorry to hear about your mum's neighbour's car. There are trampolines in the road etc here according to the local news. We are ok but a lot of roads are closed a few miles away, flooded and lorries overturned. Ian has to go down to Berkshire today but has said he will turn back if he has any doubts about safety. It said on the news the high tide today would be even more destructive.