Chock and Chips progress part 1

tashab

Post   » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Rosie is the queen of tasting everything, just in case it might be edible. Princess has no fear, so it involves frequent rescues for her.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Chip likes to taste everything to see whether he can eat it or not. chock doesnt do that. Right now they have been put back in their cage after a nice run and are recking a cardboard tube.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 am

Chip loves his tube. He is never outt of it lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 am

Chock and Chip have such beautiful silky coats now. They are a joy to own. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am

I"m so glad you're all enjoying each other!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Yes, it's lovely! I adore a silky coat to stroke too!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Couldnt agree more with the silky coat thing. :) 3 cheers for silky coats !

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Sorry linkx if my capitals and stuf arnt good right now. My laptop is broken and i am using my phone to keep you all updated for the time being.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Sounds like they're flourishing in your care. Lucky pigs!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Their still getting use to being picked up. Sometimes they wont be picked up at all and run away from my hands. What i have started doing recently is stroking them n the cage sevral times every day with out picking them up and they are improving slowly over time. i love them both very much because their so different from each other. Chock is the quieter of my boys. Any tips on how i can bring my boy to come out his shell a bit? Thanks for your tips n advance.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Their still getting use to being picked up. Sometimes they wont be picked up at all and run away from my hands. What i have started doing recently is stroking them n the cage sevral times every day with out picking them up and they are improving slowly over time. i love them both very much because their so different from each other. Chock is the quieter of my boys. Any tips on how i can bring my boy to come out his shell a bit? Thanks for your tips n advance.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Sounds like you're doing everything right! I'm doing the stroking-without-picking-up thing with my Cookie and she's getting a bit better about running away. But fundamentally pigs have different personalities; some of them are never going to be very loud or outgoing. And they're weird. Cookie is the hardest to pick up as she runs away from me FAST, but once I catch her she's by far the one who most enjoys a good snuggle.