Chock and Chips progress part 1

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 pm

The guineas have a nice clean cage now so they happy. I love cleaning their house out. its good theropy for me just as much as they are them selvs. :)

Lunatic Pandora

Post   » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Maddy, I always like reading your posts about your pigs. You can tell just how much you love them and I find it very heart-warming. Chock and Chip must be very happy boys.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 am

They love being cuddled. went to the local pet store today and got them a nice new wooden house , a bag of dryede herbs and some lovely cosy bedding for them to sleep on.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 am

I got some loud squeels out of Chip when I was putting hay in this morning. Bless him

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2017

Post   » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

I love how easy it is to please them with simple pleasures!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:12 pm

They dont ask for much do they :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Um... you guys are talking about guinea pigs, right? because mine ask for lots of things. they want the hay that's at the BOTTOM of the rack, not the top, because it obviously tastes nicer. They want whatever you gave the other pig. They want their meals exactly on time. They want you to pay a tax any time you open the refrigerator. Some of them want to be UNDER the fleece instead of on top of it. Some of them want chin-rubs. And at least one of them wants me to never watch any television that involves doorbells.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 am

That is a good reply Alden

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 am

Made me smile and laugh

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 am

That is a good reply Alden

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 am

Well... Chip has taken a groath spurt over night. he is turning in to a very beautiful boy. :). Cant believe how fast they have grown up !

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

It sounds like they're coming along great Maddy.

Also, I have had a listen to some of your Harp music. It's beautiful. I admire people who can play string instruments.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:26 pm

They do grow quickly. I can't remember how old they are. Are they close to full grown?

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Maddy - how quickly they grow up is scary, isn't it? It seems like just yesterday I could hold my wee boy in the palm of my hand and now I need two hands to hold him!

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm

and the next thing you know they'll be so big that their popcorns are more like they trip than like they're jumping on purpose!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 am

i love them very much :) they make me laugh

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 am

i love them very much :) they make me laugh

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Wonder how much hay a guinea pig will eat n a year...

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:56 pm

that would be an interesting thing to measure. It would be tricky, though; you'd have to measure the amount that was rejected and peed on and subtract it from the total you buy.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 am

just given them a nice bowl of dryede herbs from the pet shop that they love! :)

71 posts