In the life of Precious

Lovemypigs
Supporter in '17

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Ohhhh how sad and I am so sorry you lost little Precious (tears). I have so enjoyed reading and seeing the stories on her and she was lucky to have been with you even for a short time.

We will miss your little piggy smiles!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh, I am so sorry you lost her, Rodent-Cuddles. I know how much you loved her.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Awww, Precious! They take a piece of your heart with them when they go :(
She felt the love you had for her.
Look at pictures of her and smile, you gave her a great life while she was with you.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 am

I'm so sorry for your loss of Precious. I can't believe that she's gone. She was a special pig and I'm glad she lived her short life surrounded by love.

Amy265

Post   » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 am

Rest in peace sweet Precious pig. Hugs from Holland. Your story of the vets brought tears to my eyes. xx Amy

P.S. Please continue to share your pigs with us here. They are all so lovely. xx

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Oh no, no. I am so sorry, I know you will feel absolutely devastated. Dear, special and magical little girl . . . This really is so sad for you. Please try to hold on to the thought Precious was so loved, her short life was so very, very special because of you. No consolation, I know.

Sending warmest hugs.

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you all so much, especially Mildred for helping me out and answering any questions I had and Bpatters for helping me out on guineapigcages with my questions.

While missing her hurts me so much, I wouldn't swap my time with her for anything else.

She's now an angel and is watching over all the other guinea pigs in our care.

Later I'll make a thread for my herd and also for my boy trio but for now It'll have to wait.

Their cage seemed too big with-out my girl, so It's smaller now as I just had to change it...keeping the cage the same as what she spent her last days in was just to hard to look out look at.

This thread hasn't finished yet.
For I'll post when we get her ashes back and when the painting of her from When Guinea Pig's Fly is done and on it's way here.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Oh, thank you Rodent-Cuddles, we are all here for you. And we will be with you in spirit.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 pm

She had the sweetest smile I've ever seen on a piggy. Those pictures are especially priceless now.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

I'm so sorry about Precious, I cried reading about her, she was so sweet and had a big personality. Sorry you had to go through that..and RIP, Precious!

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:24 am

Phew. Been a while since I've looked at this thread.

Today. I found the gift Precious had left us with. She somehow gave my herd of piggies whom she was living with her smile.

Here is my Trixie:

And my pluto:

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:26 am

Oh wow! What very big smiles they are too! What a lovely thought . . .