There's no life without a Guinea Pig!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Your pictures are absolutely lovely but they are just killing my computer!!!

I have slow internet and they are taking forever to load!

Please limit your photos to one or two per post so there are not so many. There are still some of us who have to live with dialup speeds :-(

MaraC

Post   » Sun May 04, 2014 5:16 pm

And I thought I am the one with the slow internet, Lyn!
They load hard because they are so many on the page (i have less discution messages, more photos messages) not necesarely because they are more in one post (for example - the "Everyone Needs A Little Fairy!" topic has lots of photos on only one post, but people talk and it does not have a lot of photos on only one page :) ) Conclusion - more of the GuineaLynx-ers should talk on this theread, too! I'm just joking :) I will split the photos in more messages from now on

Thank you, GP_mum, the black tan coronet is called Quizi :) I'm glad you like him! He's such a lovely boy :)
Some time ago we got a free profesional photoshoot for our cat (we won a competition) but the photographers took some photos of our guineas, too.
The best photos were with Quizi!
Check one:

*I am sorry for the gynormous photo, but I just took it from where they uploaded it. I'm too lazy to make it smaller! The sad truth!*

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun May 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks for sharing another photo of your handsome boar. Quizi is just too adorable and in the photo, it looks like he knows it too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 04, 2014 11:19 pm

That is so cute, MaraC! What a handsome and thoughtful guy!

Yes, it does depend on how much discussion is on a thread. But you can also tease us with one or two here or there!

MaraC

Post   » Mon May 05, 2014 3:30 pm

He's really cute, I love waching him in the cage, he's not as scarred as the others when I make noises, he doesn't care if I pick him up :) Sadly, I cannot surprise his personality in the photos, like the photographers did :(
If you want to see more photos, I can give you a link to them (they are on facebook).

serelixyue

Post   » Tue May 06, 2014 12:11 am

Oh, love the agouti markings and that little crest!!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue May 06, 2014 12:53 am

Pretty piggies!

MaraC

Post   » Fri May 09, 2014 10:25 am

Thank you serelixyue and JaneDoe!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri May 09, 2014 11:58 am

I love the way Quizi's fuzzy ear pops out!

MaraC

Post   » Wed May 21, 2014 9:25 am

The piggies had a nice day outdoors :)

MaraC

Post   » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 am

Hello Everybody!
As the house the piggies are staying in is in the make process, they switch rooms really often.... This is the second time they switched the room and, with this ocasion I am going to show you the super-dirty hone on the floor. I relly like the pattern and as I have floor heating this is the best!

The piggies are just chillin....

I don't know how are they able to stay in those... like... it's really hot... in the house wich is isolated nice are 25 degrees Celsius... Outside, when it's not raining, are almost 30 degrees Celsius.... hot, hot in the town!

"Bie-bie everybody! See you after Mara fineshes with the exams and is going to take more photos of us!"

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 am

They are awfully cute!