Everyone Needs A Little fairy! Part 11

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:18 am

Welcome to Fairy's thread here on Guinea Lynx - her 11th Chronicle! If you want to catch up with what's been happening over the last few weeks then here's a link to her 10th Chronicle and her Fairy Magic Blog is here.

As it is Christmas Eve we will wish you all a very Happy Christmas - may it be happy, healthy and magical!

Call back later if you want to join Fairy, Pixie and Bear when they will be going carol singing. I am fairly certain they will pay a visit to the Mouse House and I expect Mr Bear will put in an appearance (accompanied by his sherry)!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:21 am

Merry Christmas, Fairy, Pixie, and Bear! :)

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:52 am

Happy Christmas Fairy Bee!

Be sure to batten down the hatches, there's a storm a-blowing!

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:52 am

What a lovely Christmas photo!

wibster1

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:20 am

The photos are fantastic. The girls all look so gorgeous and happy. Merry Christmas to you Mildred, Ian and the three crested cuties! Look after yourselves in this awful weather. x

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:04 am

Merry Christmas one and all!! :D

Baba

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:05 am

Gorgeous pictures - gorgeous piggies. Can my piggies can come
over for a visit?

Merry Christmas to the Four- und Twolegs.

Breadfan4

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 am

Merry Christmas to all!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:53 am

Beautiful!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:32 am

'Tis truly the season chez Fairy! You all do up the holidays in an admirable fashion. :-)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Merry Christmas back to you ALL :)

Time for the carrollers!

Fairy Goes A-carrolling

It would appear that The Big Day is nearly upon us - the time when all good little piggies get lots of extra cuddles and lots of love. Much like any other day then! However, there is a catch to this Big Day. Mummy says, that for no good reason I can see, we have to carry out a family tradition  and 'sing for our supper'.

Our Mousie friends are the perfect captive audience in their festively decorated Mouse House. So, with the errr 'assistance' of Pixie and Bear, here goes . . .

'Ding dong piggywigs on high' - No, no, no - you're singing flat Bear. Let's try another carol.

'We three pigs of' - No, no, no! Sound as if you mean it Pixie. Another!

'O come all ye piggies, joyful and pop-corn-ing'. NO!
Not that one . . . this one. It goes something like this:

'I saw three pigs and mousies too

Eating lots of salad stew

Oh what a very odd to do,

On Christmas Eve, in the morning.

Oh, here we come a-pop-corn-ing,

Among the salad leaves so green;

Oh, here we come a-pop-corn-ing,

On Christmas Eve, in the morning'.

Hummmph, probably could do with a tiny, little bit of polishing!

Right, after me, from the top, give it everything, big breath in, sing from your diagram, and other musical type instructions and what have you.

Errr Pixie, while Fairy waves her baton about in an ever more frenetically random circles, let's go see what Mr Bear has been up to?

Looks suspiciously like it might be Sherry Time!

Sniff, sniff. Oh no! Just as I suspected. As if it wasn't bad enough having one secret Sherry slurper around here - looks like he's got company.

Ooooer - my head hurts. And why is everything starting to spin?

Mr Bear has the right idea - time to go horizontal!

Oh goodness gracious. Where on earth has that pesky pawed Pixie got to I ask myself?

Ooooof, splutter, splutter, spluff. Pixie - enough of your unseemly drunk and disorderly type behavior, thank you very much!

Thank goodness everything gets back to normal tomorrow!!!!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Mr. Bear is in a festive mood & having a bad influence on Bear & Pixie! Those crests are the perfect places for holiday bows.

Love the piggie lyrics to certain traditional carols! "I saw three ships ... um, pigs....