Everyone Needs A Little fairy! Part 11

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 am

Fairy, you were such an amazing little creature and beat the odds with the help of your family. I don't think the thought ever crossed your mind that you couldn't do exactly what you wanted. You've truly taken some of the magic from the world. Sleep well sweet beautiful baby. You know how much you were loved and will be missed by so many.

My condolences to you both and everyone else who will miss Fairy.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 am

In so many ways, Fairy brightened our lives here immeasurably. She was indeed a magical pig who taught us so much with her attitude towards life.

Thinking of both you and Ian in this difficult time.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 am

Much love to you and Ian and the girls. This is such a shock. Fairy certainly proved that with tender care lethals can live out long, happy lives.

Sleep well Fairy girl. Spread your magic over the rainbow bridge.

minismama

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:42 am

The 2015 Guinealynx calendar should be the special Fairy memorial edition.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:46 am

I'm so sorry. :( I also saw this on Facebook. Fair was a very special girl who brightened many lives. I enjoyed reading the stories posted about Fairy and her friends. I'll miss her.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 am

Oh, no. Mildred and Ian I am so sorry. And so soon after the loss of Bear. I clicked on this thread to get my daily dose of Fairy cuteness and didn’t expect to find such sad news.

Who would have thought that a guinea pig with the misfortune to be born both blind and deaf would end up being one of the luckiest guinea pigs in the world? Fairy was so special and so blessed to have you and Ian as parents. She lived a life most other guinea pigs can only dream of. Fairy brought joy to so many people around the world. She truly was the Helen Keller of guinea pigs.

patty

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am

I very rarely post here but have been a Fairy fan for many years now. Please accept my deepest, heartfelt condolences for you and Ian at this very sad time. My heart is broken for the both of you. You are such beautiful guinea pig parents. Bless you!

SardonicSmile

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 am

Fairy brought magic to all who knew (of) her. Hopefully her magic will help soothe your pain.
Her life, so entwined with with yours and Ian's, is an inspiration to all guinea lovers.

Amy265

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:37 am

Rest in peace sweet pig. Fairy was one special girl. She will be missed by all. xx Amy and the girls.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:41 am

I am in absolute shock. I got so used to Fairy's giddy remarks and I tended to forget she was a lethal. That speaks volumes of the amazing care she received from you and Ian.

I can't express how sorry I am or how much I will miss her antics.
hugs to you and Ian.

Goodbye my dear Fairy. At the rainbow bridge you will be popcorning madly and instating order among my rambunctious piggies that are there :-) I know you will.

Crazy4me

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 pm

I too am shocked and heartbroken. Fairy lived a grand life because of two wonderful people. Fairy was able to live the high life, and spread her magic. I am so going to miss her antics and her giddy remarks.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss Mildred and Ian. Fairy's magic continues by the rainbow bridge and she remains in our hearts forever.

Enjoy the endless salads and grass Fairy, and continue your magic.

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Anita and Ian, I am very sorry for your loss. Fairy was a wonderful piggie who was loved all over the world. We are all grateful that we have been able to share her life these past years. You and Ian created and wonderful, loving home for all your piggies. Fairy could not have had any better piggie parents then the two of you. I am sure she is telling all the piggies at the rainbow bridge what a very lucky lady she was and what a magical life she had with you.

((((((Anita and Ian)))))))

RIP sweet Fairy. You are loved and will be remembered by many.