The Three Little Pigs and the Big, not so Bad, Cuy!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Like I said, I tried to compress the pictures, but I don't know why they didn't.
Sorry about that!

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 am

Sometimes Photobucket does not cooperate and save the photos at the new size after you have resized them. Not your fault, IMO. I've had the same problem from time to time.

Love your chronicle. More, more, more (including pics, even if you have to spread them out a bit).

Bean and Charlie are on my pig-nap list.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:25 am

Bean's face is so funny. He has the best hair ever.

I love the terrified look they have on their faces when they're asleep. Midnight is hilarious!

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:39 pm

LS in AK- Thanks for letting me know about the photobucket thing. At least no one can complain I haven't posted enough pics!

Thanks! I am glad you like my chronicle. I was afraid no one would like it because I am such a horrible writer. But I guess I found out its the pics that count. :)

I told Bean and Charlie about the pignapping, this is what they said:
Bean: I like lettuce, I like lettuce, la la la!
Charlie: Does that two-leg that wants to pig-nap me have any girl piggies? I like girls! (he's neutered)

Jaycey- Midnight doesn't just look terrified when he is asleep, he always looks like that. He is scared the house eagles might eat him.

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:37 am

Well, you can tell Bean there is plenty of lettuce here, fresh from the garden in the summertime, when the sun sets for only a few hours behind the hills to the north at midnight.

And you can tell Charlie that this two-leg does have a pretty little girl piggy.

But she is guarded jealously by this bad boy:
So, youse wants my girlfriend, huh? Well, youse'll hafta fight me for her, punk! says the little boy with the crazy fur.

Considering Charlie seems like such a nice, shy cuy, I would not recommend getting down and dirty with Sambucus at 1 am in the old K-Mart parking lot... even though I think Charlie is at least twice Dooper's size.

Crocus, however, would be flattered to have a boyfriend who does not rumble around and attempt to flatten her at 4 am. So, maybe Charlie would like to come for a visit?

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 am

ETA: hope you don't mind the brief pig-jacking of your chronicle.

And case in point with Photobucket: I went to upload and resize some new pics and the newly compressed photos would not translate over to the image tags. Not sure why. I certainly feel your frustration there.

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 am

I LOVE that guinea pig fabric!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:18 am

Love the colouring of Sambucus. He's a very handsome boar. Not that Bean is short in the looks department either.

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Of course I don't mind you "pig-jacking" my chronicle!
I love seeing your piggies, all of them are adorable. Charlie would love to come for a visit, although his big lumpy self would be terrified the whole time.
I need that guinea pig fabric!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:10 am

Your pigs have the right idea, LS

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:12 am

Really, you think so?

Hehe, whenever I try and tell Sambucus he's handsome, he burrs at me. Personally, I think Bean wins that contest. Dooper is an abbyru and his fur can't decide which direction to grow in (or when to stop...) but Bean looks like a GQ boar in his pics.

The piggy fabric came from WindeSpirit a few years ago:
viewtopic.php?t=50164&postdays=0&postor ... &start=860

The tunnel is all faded and worn out now. Not sure whether WindeSpirit is still making and selling cage furnishings or not, but I highly recommend her products.

I'm still determined to pig-nap Charlie and Bean. Milo is sure cute, too, and has the best name ever... *rubs hands together nefariously while plotting...*

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 am

Charlie looks so much like my Ginger girl (RIP), I had to do a double take! You have quite a nice herd.