Three Cavies in a Boat

Brambles

Post   » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:14 pm

She draws beautifully, and the comics are so funny! Does she have a page where I could follow her work?

Kimera

Post   » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Yes, of course. She has a gallery of her work at Facebook.
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/kakazumastudio
I did not post any links before, because I did not know if it was allowed.
There is also a very nice 2014 calendar with photos and original art, of course featuring our group member's guinea pigs. You can see it here: http://www.swinkimorskie.eu/nowe_forum/ ... f=4&t=1160

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 pm

dellybean, I love your picture! (it would look so good in a calendar!! ;-)

And Kakazuma's art is lovely.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Lovely piggies. Welcome!

Kimera

Post   » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 am

The most recent picture of Bobcio. As you can see, the girl, Cookie, couldn't care less :).
Here at least she shows some interest

Ashgate

Post   » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am

Very pretty just want to pick them up and snuggle pigs :)

Kimera

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Some recent posts reminded me that my Bobcio has also something to be proud about :). He turned seven somewhere in January.
Here is Bobek as a baby in 2007

And this is his more recent photo;

Bobcio is smaller and lighter than he was, he feels very bony and fragile, like a bird. His fur is more puffed, and he sleeps so soundly - or is less bothered than other pigs by my approach - that sometimes my heart skips when I see him lying like that. Otherwise he seem healthy enough, his eyes are bright and he moves quickly and easily, however his appetite is diminished and his poos are smaller. I handfeed him once in a while, which he likes very much. Other pigs like his mush too, and I have to shoo them at feeding time, because they push their heads in and try to snatch the syringe away :). Kurczak, the youngest one, is the best at this and he usually gets his share, of course after Bobcio has eaten.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:31 pm

He's a real cutie.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Wow, 7 is a great age. Bobcio is looking well. Love his fur markings.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:40 am

I live so far away from Poland but your piggies are definately on my pig nap list. Love the cudle buns and the piggy with the pucker mouth and crooked smile. Welcome to GL from the girls and me.

Kimera

Post   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Today my Bobcio got swallowed by a panther :). Nevertheless he looks pretty comfortable in its mouth. See for yourself.

And here are my guests in the belly of a frog

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Such cute pigs and hideys.